Euro 2020 thread (Part 1)

Southgate has done a great job of keeping the tabloids happy and making it seem like they’re a great bunch of lads

Didi spelling it out clearly. Too easy to defend against cunts that are too cowardly to turn with the ball.

Slabhead is England’s best player

Kane has easily been England’s best player tonight.

2 Likes

What are they saying about this on ITV? Are they bothering to praise Denmark at all?

Harry Kane is a harmless lad and seems an alright sort. Jordan Pickford doesn’t seem very likeable in goal though and ended a man’s season and Euros last October. Not to mention the antics of Foden and Greenwood in Iceland.

Agreed. Slabhead is their best and most consistent player though

Brat wait (cc @bandage) has looked very dangerous tonight. There’s still loads of openings for Denmark to get but they lack the guile Eriksen would give them. It’s the most open I have seen England play in the tournament so far.

Rice and Philips don’t really offer much, Denmark are getting loads of space between the midfield and defence and do look a threat. Poulsen will probably come in for the last 20 minutes and it’s a level game then he could be decisive. He picks up some lovely positions and is a clever player.

Sterling has been lively tonight

2 Likes

He’s been shite.

I’d say Sako has been their best player.

1 Like

Brady is subbing Pickford :smiley:

3 Likes

Brady wants to hook Pickford at half time, fantastic

1 Like

Kyle Walker has easily been Englands best player tonight. Followed closely by Sterling

2 Likes

It would be a ballsy ploy you’d have to say

Pie Man is effectively England’s only driving presence through the midfield. He reminds me of Big Jorg Albertz when he does it.

Brady is having a bit of craic here. I’d say he’s disgusted by the anti-football of the Rice-Phillips axis.

Denmark must have used about 4 different versions of their kit in this tournament. Impressive work from Hummel

Cork’esque dive from Maguire

He’s been very lively. Denmark struggle dealing with pace.

No nonsense from Pickford there :clap: