Euro 2024- Lamine Yamal:Wonderkid

No Morata or Carvajal for the semi-final. France or Portugal will be delighted.

Anthony Taylor summoning the spirit of every GAA ref here. Give them wan more chance.

3 Likes

Next goal wins

They said three minutes and Spain scored after 119 minutes, it didnā€™t restart til 121. So 5 seems apt

He should have had his body right.

Last kick of his career for Kroos was very disappointing.

But that was a brilliant game.

Is this the best ref in the EPL, the so called Best league in the world?

1 Like

Spanish bench actually won the game for them as it turned out. A pity the tournament had to lose one of them. Like Germany v Argentina (2006) and Germany v Italy (2016) in that you didnā€™t want to lose either at the quarter-final stage.

Very hard luck to Germany. Theyā€™re a great team, quite likeable really.

1 Like

Hopefully get the draw and the GAA can get the money from the replay.

One of the great international football matches of all time.

Third time in a row Germany have been eliminated from a major international finals tournament theyā€™ve hosted by a very late goal and both times the team that scored it went on to win the tournament.

4 Likes

20 mins to get ready for the next one :sweat_smile:

Great game. What tournaments are all about

2 Likes

Fantastic game. Better team won. Germans are some tournament animal though. Went behind after 116 mins and still looked like they would save themselves. Should have too.

1 Like

Iā€™m following sport for over 20 years and thatā€™s as good a sporting spectacle as Iā€™ve ever witnessed.

3 Likes

Two superb teams. Germans showed fierce heart but delighted for Spain.

De La Fuente fortunate enough. Taking off Nico especially, but Lamine as well was just crazy. I couldnā€™t understand it.

Glad to say I called the PL officials getting through the game incident free correctly

Have Spain in my local sweepstakes and was doing my Mathematical equations, was going to put a 5er on Germany to qualify at 6/1 just before the equaliser. A 5er richer now.

Felt Spain took their foot off the pedal after the goal and the subs were crazy from a spanish perspective.

Best team won. Great game.

Never a bad time to lose Italy.

That last chance isnā€™t easier than Merinoā€™s. The ball is at least a yard, maybe two, behind his starting position. It looks easier because he moves well to get back to it.

5 Likes