Euro 2024- Lamine Yamal:Wonderkid

That deflection and slight delay on the cross teed it up beautifully for Bellingham. It almost floated with the spin imparted on it.

Serbia look to be at nothing here. Long ball merchants

They have some nice footballers in the team but they have no real pace and athletically, England are far superior (and also have decent footballers).

Mitrovic & Vlahovic are both good forwards but they’re very very similar, both target men and you need to feed them.

If they can get up the pitch, they have a threat but getting out at all will be the problem.

Bellingham just looks like a proper footballer. Touch, movement etc. It’s been a while since England have had a player like him**

1 Like

He’s like a perfect mix of Gerrard and Lampard. He glides along the turf too.

Great decision not to align himself to one of the big clubs in England as the whole nation will get behind him and stay behind him too.

Rooney (Euro 2004 version).

There’s a real bang of Robson about him

I think there’s BBC Scotland and S4C that would be dedicated Scottish and Welsh channels. I’d imagine that it’s universal coverage on the BBC for tournaments though.

Serbia actually passing the ball for a few minutes

I may be wrong but I could swear the Serbians are changing ‘you black bastard’

Could be the English either mind you

Too fucking slow from Vlahovic, they had broken the press brilliantly there.

Bellingham was much braver than the Serbian chap for the goal. He’s one of the greatest to ever do it.

Jude Bellingham is a perfect person

Saka to Bellingham. That’s the new multicultural England.

Kane has been very quiet here, with Bellingham and foden dropping into space he isn’t doing a whole lot.

England will do little damage with Trent in the team.

Kane has had 1 touch

Hard going listening to Alan Shearer on commentary on bbc1…

He’s better than Darragh and Houghton

1 Like

Cesc must be laughing his hole off at the likes of Rio shiteing on