Euro 2024- Lamine Yamal:Wonderkid

You’d have predicted Turkey 3-1 Georgia beforehand but that doesn’t even begin to describe the Georgian effort. They played with a great sense of abandon. I hope that late goal doesn’t come back to haunt them if they sneak 3rd.

Terrible decision by the goalkeeper to come up for those corners. It’s only the first game. Goalkeepers basically never help their team score an equaliser in that situation. That goal conceded could end up eliminating them.

1 Like

Georgia lost nothing in defeat there and have already won a lot of friends at this tournament.

Did Jacqui Hurley just call the Turks “the Turkeys”? :astonished:

1 Like

Portugal playing 3 at the back with Leao & Ronaldo up top?

This is the OFFICIAL THEME TUNE of this tournament. By jaysus it is woejus stuff altogether. Everything about it is horrific. Perhaps it is called “Fire” as a subconcious acknowledgement that everybody associated with deserves to be set on fire like that prison guard in In The Name Of The Father.

Jacqui is pronouncing Czechia as “Chetch-ee-ah”, like Chechnya.

Czechie Hurley is having a bad day at the office after saying “the Turkeys take the three points” earlier.

They lost nothing except the match

Whose bright idea was it to rename the country czechia? Sounds ridiculous to me anyway.

It’s a Slav thing, like say, Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Bulgaria etc.

I dont want to go all Ange on it but, seeing as the Georgians went flat out to attack at every opportunity, it could just be the way they are mate

Jota would have had 2 already with the service Leao is putting in.

1 Like

The Czechs have shown no balls at all here, happy to sit back and soak up the pressure. They look fairly harmless all told.

They’ve asked for that pronunciation apparently

Raf Leao wants a rocket up his hole. Ronaldo is doing a good Pat Horgan impression. The good and bad.

Why does this Duggan lady keep looking down….
Is she looking at her notes? A nervous tick?

Bruno is on the gear, sprinting away from lads the last 6 weeks.

It’s a balls, you’ve to back up your opinions with bullshit footage now

Boom!

Portuguese get sucker-punched.