Euro 2024- Lamine Yamal:Wonderkid

Unbelievable finish to the game.

These round robins with 4 teams going out are great craic

1 Like

Jumpers for goalposts! Completely frantic nonsense in that injury time. Glorious nonsense. Even the referee wanted to let it go on.

2 Likes

He always says heā€™s a contractor and isnā€™t on the RTƉ payroll. If thatā€™s not the case maybe someone can confirm.
He loves his cricket tbf to him. His bro told me that they were obsessed by it when they were young.

Yeah brilliant stuff

Albania will be hoping for a Spanish victory tomorrow night so that they rest players. Croatia hoping the Italians are already through with 6 points before they meet. Both still alive.

Genuinely clueless.

Surely there has to be a bit of professionalism in doing a bit of research before you commentate on a game?

And we donā€™t need his sneery condescension either.

Grand result for Scotland that. Looks like Spain and Italy with two wins each and Albania and Croatia on one point each at the the end of the group.

Joanne is looking fierce well lads. Jaysus I love a fringe.

1 Like

Croatia will be furious they didnā€™t get an advantage there in stoppage time after the foul on Modric. They looked to be in a great attacking position at the time.

This clown McClean having a cut off Trap now.

1 Like

Itā€™s a long story, what time does the next game start?

I havenā€™t listened to much of the bits in-between matches but that piece from Doyle there was interesting enough.

I donā€™t think it is an excuse at all and we were probably going to lose all 3 games anyway but he is right in the fact that that is really poor planning- having the players in a hotel in a busy town where all the Irish fans are going to be.

Itā€™s just not proper preparation.

1 Like

I enjoyed McClean there. One thing for sure with James, youā€™ll always get honesty. He had a right cut off that cunt Delaney.

What did he say? I didnā€™t see that bit.

Iā€™m sure he regretted thatā€¦

He said he went out for a walk once, even though theyā€™d been told not to, only to walk past a bar to see the CEO of the FAI on top of a table off his head.

1 Like

Jimmy having a cut off Rice now

McClean is shaping up nicely as a pundit.

Himself and Doyle have a bit of a good cop/bad cop dynamic. Unlike in The French Connection Doyle is the good cop.

Popeye Doyle was a good cop.

2 Likes