Euro 2024- Lamine Yamal:Wonderkid

Didi repeated this point there now. Hi Didi.

I agree with Didi but, jesus, them trousers

Didi has destroyed Shay there

1 Like

Given is rattled here standing up and all sorts.

1 Like

Didi clearing house here

1 Like

Heā€™ll be on a huge one in Coppers tonight.

The Ukrainian winner today was some goal

Hopefully France dont win in and that dinosaur Deschamps fucks off.

I watched the first 15 of the Ukrainian game last night before having to go to bed as I knackered. It was absolutely brilliant. Ukraine are a joy to watch. Their passing was is technically excellent and adventurous. Delighted when I woke up to find they had won. Their counter attack is obviously a strong point. I might watch all that game again today. Would love to see them make it out of the group, they deserve to.

Thank god Ralf got out of united, aborher fella with a lucky escape

Tomorrow is the final 2pm kick off already.

All the talk last night about the disallowed goal.

Given suggesting that as a keeper he would have dived and hit the man if needs be so canā€™t understand the France keeperā€™s lack of action.

There seems to be fiurther discussion across other channels as well,

Whether the keeper could dive or not is completely irrelevant I think - Dumfries was standing right beside the keeper in an offside position and hence was interfering with play,

Maloney was wittering on last night about Leipzig being the only old East German venue used in this tournament as it was in the 2006 World Cup, according to him.

The finals of that tournament and this one were/are in Berlin ffs.

I presume the Olympiastadion must be on the west side of the divide though? Hertha Berlin play their home games there and they were always West German?

1 Like

Itā€™s in West Berlin. It was used in the 1974 World Cup but not Euro 88.

Disappointed the Fritz Walter Stadion in Kaiserslautern is not on the venue roster this time.

I was just sbout to post that Georgia have officially overtaken Ireland when the Czechs score.

This whole thing of no men on the back post for corners has been a complete disaster. What are they all thinking?

Berlin is kinda considered West Germany. Didnā€™t suffer the same issues post unification as the rest of the east did

1 Like

You owe Darragh a fulsome apology Elvis

Interesting that Turkey have benched the two young wingers. Going for containment & then unleash them from the bench?

Bernardo is a great bit of stuff lads