Euro 2024- Lamine Yamal:Wonderkid

Scotland be as well stay in the dressing room here

Jaysus 3-0. The Scots will have to do some drinking tonight ta get over this wan.

This is so enjoyable

1 Like

They’ve kilt the tournament with too many shite teams in it

Hopefully Germany don’t ease off at all now

1 Like

Is it only the EPL that does the ridiculous amount of added time? The 2 penalty incidents alone in this game is at least 5 minutes.

Shur Twas from the last World Cup all this added on time came from

Steven gerrard was always giving out about him
When Rangers manager

As a League of Scotland aficionado I can confirm that kind of rash/stupid/dirty challenge is not unusual for Porteous. Think he’s with Watford these days after joining from Hibs maybe 18 months ago. Think he knew he was fucked & pretended to be hurt himself, trying to con the officials it was a genuine clash/collision. Houghton talking about his follow through causing the issue but it wasn’t that - he went at him like a torpedo with his left & nearly snapped him in half before he touched the ball with his right.

2 Likes

Purely for style - ability and bottle no issue at all with him. Just think he will slow them down against better teams

This must be what it was like to be a scotch watching us in Poland and Ukraine

The Scotch are a disgrace of a provincial region

2 Likes

They should send lancashire

2 Likes

Shay will he suffering serious PTSD here

No this is worse. If Scotland were in that position against those Spain Croatia or Italy teams they’d give up, they’d get men sent off and they’d lose them all about 7-nil.

Colin Montgomerie, Jocky Wilson, Susan Boyle, Robbie Coltrane, Sheena Easton, Malcolm Tucker, Eve Muirhead, Niall Ferguson, Ian Ferguson, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Roddy Forsyth, Liz McColgan, Yvonne Murray, George Galloway, Ruth Davidson, Nicky Campbell, Gillian McKeith, Gordon Ramsay, Laura Kuennsberg, Gavin Hastings, can you hear me Gavin Hastings…your boys are taking one hell of a beating.

2 Likes

Neil Morgan should have saved the first one, and just looks jittery generally.

I’d say Didi has no time at all for Richie

1 Like

This sums up Scottish football fans

1 Like

Ffs it’s long enough