Eurobets-This week

Shaktar Donetsk are a whopping 3-1 to beat a Benfica side stuggling to score of late. Shaktar looked shithot against the Hoops in the last round and could well do a number on the portuguesers.

Shaktar along with Bayern to beat shitsville and Everton to triumph over their crap opponets on thursday rolls in at 10-1

For drawmongers out there. Celtic to draw with Milan
Besiktas to draw with Porto
West Brom to beat Stoke

7.50 renders 128e

Shaktar
Madrid
L’pool
Valencia

10 returns 252

Shaktar are irresistible at 3-1, i expect a typically bland european night at anfield with the pool huffing and puffing to a 2 goal victory, valencia are a superior footballing side than chelsea with the appearance of the great john terry simply MASKing other deficiencies riddling the team, management and club in general. Madrid away to Lazio could be a dodgy one given their away form in europe in recent years but i’m putting my faith in van Nistlerooy and Raul to outgun one of the less fearsome italian sides of recent years.

Some decent tips there. Value of the evening are definitely Shakhtar.

I wanted to have an outcome tonight rather than wait for games tomorrow so I went for Shakhtar and Valencia in a 8/1 double.

missed out on shaktar tonight, would welcome an insight into a bet for tomorrow night’s games

missed out on shaktar tonight, would welcome an insight into a bet for tomorrow night’s games

fooking hell, what a combination of results. doubt if any accumulators came in tonight.

we were spot on about shaktar though, fair fooks to them

Disastrous night altogether. Time to forget and move on swiftly…

I heard some punter on PP won 35k from a tenner on Olympiakos, Marseille, Chelsea, Shakhtar, and Celtic. :shock:

Yeah, just shy of 35k. Fooking nice for him. Do you know the guy?

No, Islam just texted me late last night to tell me.

Juhniallio wrote:

Shaktar Donetsk are a whopping 3-1 to beat a Benfica side stuggling to score of late. Shaktar looked shithot against the Hoops in the last round and could well do a number on the portuguesers.

Shaktar along with Bayern to beat shitsville and Everton to triumph over their crap opponets on thursday rolls in at 10-1

Late goal for Everton brings that bacon home. 10/1 return. Thanks Juhniallio, that’s good tipping.

After the horse tip last Friday and then this excellent football treble it seems this could be a real turnaround in form for the much maligned Juhniallio.

Anybody see the cock up that Powers made with the Panionios v Sochaux game? They had Panionios at 7/1 to qualify for the next round even though they had a 2-0 lead going into the game. :w00t:

I did. I sense its going to be on Joe Duffy and the papers if customers dont get paid.

Flano wrote:

Anybody see the cock up that Powers made with the Panionios v Sochaux game? They had Panionios at 7/1 to qualify for the next round even though they had a 2-0 lead going into the game. :w00t:

Flano, surely you should be providing us with information on ‘generous’ odds like this in advance?

I didnt know until I got into work this morning. Not much point in telling you about it though Bandage, you wouldnt get paid on it. You’d have to go to the Evening Hearald with your story about how “Paddy Power robbed me” and then get Joe Duffy to take up the cause.