Evan Ferguson

Hi looks 22/23, very calm and measured interview

Hopefully Spock doesn’t ruin him @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

If you had to pick how his career would go I’d say move to man United at 22. Leave man United on a free at 29. 2 seasons in Barcelona. 3 seasons with Roma including a three month loan spell back at man United. I’d to see him retire at Celtic aged 35.

3 Likes

His speaks exactly like Anthony Stokes & has the same mannerisms & ticks. It’s quite unsettling actually.

2 Likes

His grand uncle Damien ferguson played for man United. He was sir Matt busbys last ever signing as manager.

1 Like

Ferguson’s hold up play is outstanding for a young lad. Has a bit of pace too.

De Zerbi making the points about game awareness, movement etc that I mentioned. The likes of myself, De Zerbi, Postecoglou and Gasperini would be from the same school of football. Ferguson should stay at Brighton under De Zerbi for the next couple of years, as it’ll be excellent for his development.

2 Likes

I don’t want to tempt fate here but I reckon all our soccer woes are over cos of young Evan

1 Like

Well if he’s half the player Welbs is, we’ll be laughing.

He would have been only 8 or 9 years old by the time Welbeck last played with United.

I always thought that Danny Welbeck was a good player.

He was my favourite United player ever I’d say alongside da silva twins.

Welbeck is a very tidy footballer but has always been extremely injury prone and not a clinical finisher really. Scores goals but misses plenty too.

The story about the game v Bayern Munich under moyes always amuses me. Moyes warned welbeck several times not to try and lob Nuear:

Robbie was scoring goals prolifically at international level while we were toiling against the likes of Cyprus and San Marino.

Ferguson is a United fan

1 Like

Sorry already mentioned above.

classic film old hollywood GIF

Bring Ferguson home