Even more mayhem regarding Limerick

Very true Ambrose. Some donkeys around here see no wrong in anything that is done under the culture umbrella. Having said that I’ve seen bigger Gardaí in my time than the little fella waving the cuffs.

3 Likes

That last line! Beautiful! :rofl:

1 Like

Der must of ben a reson 4 all dem gurds down der be4hand to artest him. Pity dey didnt giv hem a baton across da hed.

5 Likes

Yes, I’m only going on what I saw, it seems the Gardaí were there for something to do with bikes, there was no need to put that chap in cuffs that I saw.
Ona forum where all travellers are spoken of in the most hateful terms and are subject to racist comments on a daily basis, multiple posters endorsing burning them to death in their caravans I don’t see the harm on a bit of balance, ye want it all your own way.
That looked like a case of discrimination to me, nowhere else would that fella have ended up in cuffs for calling a smart bollix of a Garda a smart bollix.

2 Likes

You’d miss the day’s when cunts had a bit of fear and respect for the law. More beatings are needed until morale improves.

1 Like

Those pigs are some crowd of cunts on that evidence. That uppity little bastard with the chestnut streaming down his back should have it pelted at him. Outregeous policing.

Point of order here. Its nacker not knacker.

Carry on

1 Like

It’s knacker alright

2 Likes

1 Like

Well they often leave mistreated horses dead on the side of roads and fields which might put them under the bracket of ‘knacker’ :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Maybe the term “cunt” is more appropriate

4 Likes

Ah don’t mind me today kid.

1 Like

IMG_20200412_122942

2 Likes

Twas gas watching all the UK regs scarpering off, shops must of been closing.

For the life of me I don’t understand why this disgusting racism by a certain posters is tolerated on tfk by the mods. I got banned for a lot less on four separate accounts @Rocko @Bandage

1 Like

Mods please ban this tittle tattle squealer cunt.

1 Like

How’d you get up there?

1 Like

1 Like

You can say what you want about travellers here mate, nothing is off limits.

In other news 95fm are reporting the death of Sammy Benson, the highlight of every Limerick parade for me.

1 Like