Even NCC and Flano will love this GAA related story

A family from Cork were the victims of an unprovoked attack by a group of young drunken Dubliners while holidaying in the Costa del Sol last weekend.

The family believe they were attacked because one of them was wearing a Cork jersey. The attack took place after the All-Ireland football final on Sunday evening.

Speaking from the family home in Farranree yesterday, Caroline O’Connor said it was a disgrace that Irish people would attack other Irish people abroad.

“I think they were just using the Cork jersey as an excuse and were looking for a fight,” she told the Irish Examiner.

Ms O’Connor said her family members were scratched, punched and dragged on to the ground and were then kicked about the head by a gang of up to 10 men and women.

They did not require hospital treatment, but were badly shaken by the episode.

[quote=“thedancingbaby”]A family from Cork were the victims of an unprovoked attack by a group of young drunken Dubliners while holidaying in the Costa del Sol last weekend.

The family believe they were attacked because one of them was wearing a Cork jersey. The attack took place after the All-Ireland football final on Sunday evening.

Speaking from the family home in Farranree yesterday, Caroline O’Connor said it was a disgrace that Irish people would attack other Irish people abroad.

“I think they were just using the Cork jersey as an excuse and were looking for a fight,” she told the Irish Examiner.

Ms O’Connor said her family members were scratched, punched and dragged on to the ground and were then kicked about the head by a gang of up to 10 men and women.

They did not require hospital treatment, but were badly shaken by the episode.[/quote]

Is she saying its alright in Ireland for it to happen? She’s an idiot.

Anyway what is the problem with these fools that go away to foreign countries and decide to wear these jerseys. I’ve got news for you, nobody in these countries know or care what the fuck youre wearing. You’re an embarrassment. Fair play to these lads for having a go, they should have finished the job though.

[quote=“thedancingbaby”]A family from Cork were the victims of an unprovoked attack by a group of young drunken Dubliners while holidaying in the Costa del Sol last weekend.

They did not require hospital treatment, but were badly shaken by the episode.[/quote]

I’m sure there were a lot of Kerry jerseys in the areas as well - why were they not picked on?

Probably because after watching the match the Dubs realised Cork people aren’t able to put up a fight?

I think you’ll find Kerry folk don’t leave Ireland on the 3rd weekend in September! :rolleyes::smiley:

:guns::clap:

:rolleyes:

Flano showing his scumbag side again, not surprised.

I bet the internet hard man is a fat lump of lard that wouldn’t fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]Flano showing his scumbag side again, not surprised.

I bet the internet hard man is a fat lump of lard that wouldn’t fight his way out of a wet paper bag.[/quote]

How much do you want to bet?

:rolleyes:

Sure all Dubs shit themselves at the sight of a Kerry jersey

Would you take the bet for me.:rolleyes:

:clap:

:smiley:

that article has really made my day

cheers DB

Flano boxed the ears off a rabbit once.

Thats not the way the rabbit tells it

I should also point out that if I saw a punter in a Dublin jersey, Irish jersey, one of those stupid tri-colour hats or any tri-colour paraphernalia I would also like to see them get fucked up.

Those Kilkenny fuckers in Houston won’t forget their trip in a hurry.

That rabbits a filthy liar.

[quote=“Flano”]I should also point out that if I saw a punter in a Dublin jersey, Irish jersey, one of those stupid tri-colour hats or any tri-colour paraphernalia I would also like to see them get fucked up.

Those Kilkenny fuckers in Houston won’t forget their trip in a hurry.[/quote]