❗ Official TFK Improvements Thread

:laughing::laughing:

@Rocko set up a donation button, I’d happily donate whenever the kitty gets low, most lads would i reckon, even the ‘new money’ lads I’d say

2 Likes

The charity nomination is a great idea. I would have benefitted last year to the tune of over €1,200 which is off the charts!!

Was this talk given by that cunt capailldorca over on boards?

Is it not time you grew up a bit?

1 Like

Ignore function please.

1 Like

High point surely. Bad timing, but still.
I’d like an ignore function, a place where one could easily make a donation to site maintenance, bringing back the tea :tea: emoji, and the well clamped rating, though I suppose " oooft" does that job now.
Otherwise it’s grand, though a bit of moderating some of the repetitive drivel would really help.
Banning the words “tyrone” and “football” in the same sentence.
Oh, and please let us know when Joe brolly complains.

1 Like

Not as long as that weirdo is following me around. I’ll treat him with the respect he deserves. And since when was maturity in posting a requirement around here?

BTW, the same could be said about you and your odd attitude towards Munster Rugby. You’d do well to soften that before you move to Limerick. The feelings of a few on here wouldn’t be the majority down there. Limerick is Munster Rugby.

just on an ignore function , i think that is totally non value added, i cannot see why you would ignore anyone m if you dont like it , dont bother reading it- the forum is what it is

4 Likes

If the ignore function comes back, you’ll have all sorts pretending they don’t see posts from someone, and the twee shite of “who replied to me” etc. Its a cowards way out. If you cant simply ignore a persons post of your own volition, or take them on head to head on a forum, why on earth are you even here.

1 Like

You could just throttle Bandage.

:smile:
They can bravely and faithfully fuck right off. Them and their hopped up foreigners :smile:

3 Likes

You can’t point a finger, without having 4 aim right back at you my friend. Now kindly keep out of my affairs with that other fanny. If he has manners, I’ll let him be.

Because you get interesting threads ruined by the same old suspects going on and on and on. No matter what points are made. It’s not the offensiveness, though some posts strain the boundaries, it’s the utter tedium.

1 Like

I think Glas has more moral fibre than most here. He says what he thinks, and is a big enough man not to follow the herd ever. He says what he thinks is right, despite sometimes outrageous abuse. I suspect he is like that in real life. I have great admiration for that. Anyhow, he’s a better man than me, and able to fight his own battles, so I’ll leave it there.

4 Likes

I paid him no heed for a long time, but he continually sniped and made smart remarks. Until he has manners, he’ll be getting a belt on the snout for himself for sometime to come. If he behaves, I’ll let him be.

1 Like

I used to give @ChocolateMice a funny rating whenever he posted an earnest comment about hurling. It used to drive him absolutely demented. The good oul days.

4 Likes

He’s Peter Pan to glas’ tinkerbell

2 Likes

I dont mind 90% of what’s posted - it’s just certain spammers like @ChocolateMice i’d like to put on ignore to have a better flow to threads

Textbook. The Limerick thread would be ripe for them tbf. And s&c related threads.