❗ Official TFK Improvements Thread

@ChocolateMice never wrote an earnest post in his life.

1 Like

Wait, doesn’t Tinkerbell secretly love Peter?

Can we have a text size option? I’m finding it harder to read text online without this option as I get older…

1 Like

Ah lovely.

Yes we can.

1 Like

Very telling that everyone’s main candidates to be subjects of the ignore button are screaming like stuck pigs at the suggestion the ignore button comes back :smiley:

9 Likes

Very telling.

The wankers on Boards.ie (Who just banned me again from the football forum) run this every year for the Superbowl - Could be tweeked to suit your own rules.

Also - there are 36 lads playing Fantasy NFL on the site - surly money can be raised around this.

Why can you NFL cunts not contribute with a smile on your face?

I have no problem paying 50 pound a year, don’t mind this other nonsense like fantasy football shite

1 Like

We are on about giving to charity, bro - The winner can pick the cause.

I’m banned more than I’m not on that place. Shower of lonely inadequates the mods. Not even libel anymore, just a “tone I don’t like”
Cunts.

2 Likes

You better let him know upfront that the Royal British legions poppy appeal is not applicable on TFK.

1 Like

Fuck that. If I ever win I’m giving it to the RNLI.

3 Likes

thats fine with me, can we all nominate a cause or what?

how much did you donate to locke? don’t lie, I have the spreasheet with all the names on it

2 Likes
3 Likes

Yeah — Have some kind of comp - A GAA prediction comp or whatever and winner gets to choose the cause.

Double what you gave and half of what @ChocolateMice gave.

:smile: :smile: