FA Cup 2018

Thereā€™s a reason I didnā€™t respond to you the first time mate. You are beneath me in terms of intellect. The next time Iā€™m buying a car Iā€™ll give you a shout

A car reaches its destination quicker than a Walker.

1 Like

Only Chairman Dan could have extracted Ā£50 million for Kyle Walker. @Special_Olympiakos can tell you all about that.

1 Like

Thatā€™s twice of what the dildo salesman sold Dmitri Payet for :laughing:

1 Like

Seems like an odd thing to celebrate.

3 Likes

Grand old FA Cup, how could I have ever doubted you.

Welcome back, old friend, welcome back.

2 Likes
1 Like

Remarkable restraint from the Man City fans. Wigan supporters are scum, its a well known fact.

The fat lad at the end with his top off wiggling his titties and belly at the City fans :rofl:

What were the City fans hanging around for ?

Sad that fans cant enjoy their win, without taunting opposition supporters. Just a small club mentality.

Away fans often arenā€™t allowed to leave for a while after the game to prevent crowd trouble on the streets

Thatā€™s association football at its bestā€¦ half a billion worth of talent bate out the gate ā€¦ave some of my tits you bastards :ronnyroar:

1 Like

Surely a seasoned association football attendee such as @thedancingbaby would be aware of this?

On any given Monday night, bro.

It would make you wonder alright.

Thatā€™s tremendous. Pavement dancing is great but grass dancing is even better. Itā€™s always a source of amusement to me when football supporters take umbrage at being goaded after a defeat. Itā€™s part of the supporter experience - giving and taking abuse. Of course Wigan supporters are going to milk that. Like @thedancingbaby I thought keeping away supporters in the ground was only applicable for European games rather than domestic ones.

From the video you can see loads of City fans have already left.

It generally is but not always- local games / derbies are differentā€¦Liverpool / Man U fans are kept back ā€¦ and North London derby etcā€¦ I dont know if this was the case last night.

Yes, I have never been kept back at Ibrox or Tynecastle.

In fact @Funtime and @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy left Tynecastle a couple of minutes early so they could get round to the home end and ā€œmeetā€ the Jambos on the way out.

1 Like