FA Cup 2018

More misinformation from @Special_Olympiakos. The Duke of Cambridge is not in attendance. In the absence of the President of the Football Association, lovely touch by the FA to hand over the trophy presentation duties to Jackie Wilkins, the widow of former Chelsea and Man U stalwart, Ray Wilkins.

1 Like

Pogba
:laughing:

Hilarious that Jones is going to the World Cup and Smalling left at home.

I was thinking that myself during the game. How the fuck did that happen

For all his flaws Smalling is a decent defender, isn’t rash, uses the ball reasonably well and scores the odd goal. The exact opposite of Jones.

When I posted that almost a month ago, it was widely reported that he would indeed make it. In the reports these past few days where he confirms his absence it’s again widely reported that this is despite reports he would initially.
Fake boycott news again

What did he do mate?

Congrats Chelsea.

Can’t argue with a league and a cup win in two seasons. A great stint for Conte at Chelsea

He might go for the league cup next season if he gets the opportunity and he’ll have the treble

@Cicero_Dandi, what did you make of the chance Pogba missed today? You’d really expect a £90 million player to putting that away in a Cup final.

A caller to talksport just compared mourinho complaining about chelsea’s defensive style to a man sticking his head up his own ass and complaining about the smell.

You get a different class of caller to talk radio shows over on the mainland

1 Like

You definitely do.
What’s with this “mainland” business? It’s common parlance on tfk, I can’t work out if it’s ironic or not.
It’s unionist spake up here, no self-respecting taig would use it.

This is historically a forum for ex pats.

Did they go native?

its ironic

similar to using the term Oireland

Isn’t it

:astonished:

https://twitter.com/Paracelsus/status/1033775569341702145

bit of insight to the refs comments and how VAR got involved with the penalty