Millwall v Rochdale

Southampton v Watford

Middlesbrough v Brighton or Crystal Palace

Bournemouth or Wigan v Shrewsbury or West Ham

Hull v Nottingham Forest

Newport v Tottenham

Norwich or Chelsea v Newcastle

Sheffield United v Preston

i met a fella from Brighton ( how does that sound? ) on a saturday afternoon in a bar in tel aviv who tried to explain to me that brighton have some bizarre rivalry with palace , i remember vague renditions of " shit on, shit on, shit on the palace below, belowā€¦" thatā€™s all i can remember of the event

other details it was the day of the the RFU WC semi between England and France, by tradition the whole expat community was out getting smashed on a saturday afternoon from 2pm onwards until around 10 when we all relaised we had work in the morning so headed to some whorehouse for the cureā€¦
ah it was mental lads, october was a great time of year over there, it be pitch dark at 5pm and still 25 C,the city walking up again after shabbat on saturday evening and every foreigner in the place locked ā€¦ youā€™d stumble accross bizarre shit over there on a saturday, itā€™d be bright sunny outside and youā€™d have clubs going at 1pm in the afternoon full of lethal old dolls in ramshackle old smoke filled buildings with no windows, smoke billowing out the doorā€¦ great days

glenn murray just got a winner there for BHA , 2-1 over CP

the expat group was primarily dutch, english, irish and the US embassy crew, a load of posh english girls from London who all followed arsenal and a load of spoilt bitches from the US east coast, ā€¦ usually and then a load of local knacker women for decoration, best looking knackers in the world
we had a bunch of serb girls in tow as well from Banja Luca who were up to all types of tricks , these woman had seen mad times one could tell but to this day they remain respected friends of mine

9 Likes

Andy Reid was looking rather portly, even if he was clad in all black, on yesterdays 4th round draw.

cc @myboyblue

1 Like

Andy loves food more than he loves coke

Heading for extra time down the Bridge

Ref made a balls of that decision.

An absolute howler from Chris Forrester has gifted Leicester an early 2-0 lead away to Peterborough in their 4th round tie.

Lovely third goal from Leicester there

Lovely finish from Firminio there, shambolic defending from Johnny Evans.

And wBA with a cracking equaliser straight away from Rodriguez :clap:

Baggies doing well

Should be 3-1 but the third goal is ruled out by a home town video decision. Liverpool living dangerously here.

Also Steve McManaman is an insufferable cunt.

1 Like

The ref hasnā€™t a clue here, WBA getting rode.

Liverpool miss the peno, justice was done.

These delays for the video replay are ridiculous.

1 Like

3-1 WBA but the ref having a look at this too :roll_eyes:

The goal stands after another long delay. This VAR is a load of bollocks.

2 Likes

50 years since West Bromwich Albion (well Jeff Astle almost single handedly) last won the Cup in 1968.