The Gender neutral thread of Faces You'd Love to Smack

Smuggest face award goes toā€¦ Murray Kinsella.

2 Likes

:open_mouth:

Even manages to look smug with a broken nose.

Iā€™d be smug as well if someone was after paying me to traipse across new Zealand to do an article about rugby

Uploadingā€¦

Itā€™s not happening there for you farmer. Was it any good?

1 Like

It was John Bishop, ā€˜comedianā€™.

Christ almighty but heā€™s an insufferable cunt.

1 Like

A professional Scouser. Only thing worse is a professional Scotsman.

5 Likes

Or a Tipperary manšŸ˜†

Christ, is that all it would take for you?

Imagine if you could secure full time employment.

2 Likes

I have secured full time employment mate.

Now fuck off child and donā€™t be annoying me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxSEW3sUitA

Iā€™ve seen his stand up show live. Heā€™s not very funny.

1 Like

I can confirm he is a complete cunt in person.

Go on.

MaƱana maybe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rid5sE93axA

Fucks sake Flatty, you must know more people than Kev. We will have to set up a dedicated thread

1 Like

He knows all the D list celebs knocking around Lancashire.

The cunt used live in didsbury. It was like bono in Dublin or the Windsor inbreds in London, your position in society in didsbury for the weak minded seemed to rank on how well you knew him.
A pal of mine is the nicest kindest person youā€™d ever meet, but wouldnā€™t be a big man, small and bespectacled. Anyhow he was going into a shop with his elderly mother a few years back, just before bishop got lucky, and his ma tripped on a bike which had been strewn on the pavement in front of the door by a young fella. My pal just said to the young lad ā€œhey, will you watch where youā€™re leaving the bikeā€, transpires it was Bishops young lad and the white toothed cunt came over, all big man hardshaw and told my pal heā€™d ā€œFucking do himā€
Your man is a small kind inoffensive lad. It makes my blood boil. I know for a fact that cunt bishop wouldnā€™t have said boo to a bigger goose. Makes my skin crawl when the smarmy little fuck comes over all Mr nice guy on the telly.

13 Likes