Fair Warning

Agreed, mate…but I’ve been hearing that all my life and no one has stepped up yet.

6 Likes

Boards.ie is not a Discourse forum.

I was banned before and came back afterwards stronger. It’s no biggie.
I took my punishment on the chin and got on with my life during the 8mins 39seconds that I was cast into the wilderness.

16 Likes

:smile:

#lame

You brought down the ELC

In terms of relentless spamming, there’s posters on this thread who did it just as much. A couple of whom who seemed to follow one poster aroud, going on about living abroad after the break up with a gf and posting on here on NYE. Overly personal, boring and bordering on the obsessive but nothing done. Easy to ignore though and seems to have gone away eventually.

The only reason the two of them went on and on was because they got constant bites. All you’ve done is give them more ammo. In comparison to the above paragraph, which was just as bad in terms of spamming, it was all fairly harmless and like everything else would eventually go away.

I do have to laugh at some of the posters moaning about the same old bait and same old threads. One of them last week decided to come into the Brexit thread, which was full of good discussion, and was giving out about “obsessiveness” with the Brits. He didn’t bother to come back but I presume the next line would have been calling himself a Vol and praising the Ra, wrecking the discussion. Brilliant, original wit.

2 Likes

Boo hoo

Fucks sake. :rollseyes:

@maroonandwhite is well able to look after himself & dishes it out far better than he takes it.

I think I know which poster you’re referring to, Tim. HBV used to give him an all merciful kicking and he’d even crawl back to him licking his hole a while later.

Fucking do gooder lefty liberal SJWs like @Tim_Riggins and @anon7035031 moaning here about their latest “marginalised” cause celebre.

It’d make you sick.

3 Likes

Me too.a pure chump

I’ve never noticed that, mate.

2 Likes

I can be useful.

sure it’s not spamming when its one of the admins real world pals…human nature to give your mates preferential treatment and hbv owned the poster in question in fairness. I’m sure rocko will have a wry smile to himself in the future when he correctly lambasts the politicians and guards etc for looking after their own.

1 Like

Your cough has been softened thats for sure

FAO @Fran, captains log please

@Fran
Please never log how many times i mention Mac

1 Like

@Fran - have this on my desk for the morning please

5 Likes

FFS, I have half the cunts on this forum on ignore.