Fair Warning

That’s lovely, Tim, but I believe your mates got a hiding for consistently ruining threads not one offs like you’ve mentioned. It’s been posted numerous times you bell-end.

Hi Fitzy.

1 Like

Hi mate, how are you?

I’m not too bad, mate… Just counting down the days till the NFL kicks off really. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Great to hear, I’m not into the ould NFL myself, but I know it gives you and many of our e-pals great entertainment and for that I am happy. Regards to the family.

1 Like

“One offs”. It was a more a general point about you and a few others having a moan about the tone of the board when you continue to engage in the same old stuff yourself.

Sure. It’s more a comment that there was repetitive spamming on that for weeks and weeks, taking over threads. There was no wit to it, it just became weird.

Have you read any of @maroonandwhite’s comments on Galway Hurling?

#potkettle

what are you on about? you’re taking my little swipe at you awful personally pal, but please highlight my repetitive spamming about galway hurling

it’s ok I don’t expect a retraction, we’ll chalk that off as the lymph nodes talking

@rocko ban @The_Most_Infamous for his united spamming shite please

1 Like

While shaving this morning, this post came into my thoughts and I burst out laughing. Post of the year.

I don’t see how removing someone’s posting rights gives them more ammo.

There was no sign of this spamming shite going away. And again, I’ve better things to be doing with my time than extending a warm benefit of the doubt type leeway to posters who are boring the hole off everyone. Their routine was tiresome and repetitive and the vast majority of people on here were sick of it and found it annoying.

3 Likes

Listen, mate…your chums were warned and paid no heed, don’t be lashing out at me over it… My comment on the brexit thread was exactly that, one comment and I didn’t respond further even tho you threw out a very hurtful remark… If you can’t see the difference then there’s no helping you at all . You can make new friends tho…

Fair

I hope you didn’t do yourself a harm, pal

You’d think with one eye, he’d just concentrate on the shaving.

11 Likes

I actually do it with my eyes closed mate, i enter a zen like state and think of @Fran 's posts.

After this warning was delivered what exact posts by @tassotti were the problem?

1 Like

Welcome back, mate. You’ve been missed.

+1

A top, top poster.