Fair Warning

24 hours without anyone being insulted or offended, the future’s bright.

Big mistake by admin not banning this tedious cunt

4 Likes

I knew you’d be along you simpleton.

:rollseyes:

Cringe

Well done on getting the logins right for the past few days

Sure I couldn’t get them wrong. For security reasons I got them all tattooed onto my mickey.

4 Likes

Must be very short log ons😉

I bet you fantasize about Aisling Thompson saying “please insert your password”, you deviant.

1 Like

Must be very awkward typing and trying to read the small.print at the same time

Minimum password length

1 Like

I’ve had an idea about how to get the two lads back posting within the next 48 hours.
Let them post on alternative days.
Every second day, they can then reply to each other, but never post at the same time.
It think its good and fair middle ground. It’ll also keep killjoy away from the site as he said it the TWO of them aren’t on he’s not boring/ posting here any more.

the place isnt the same without those lads.

4 Likes

I truly hope it doesn’t turn into AFR mark II. It’s a slippery slope, personally I think there’s better solutions than banning, like ignoring posts or posters. I would also say there are far more boring cunts on here than Tossy, myself included at times.

I’m willing to make the ultimate sacrifice if it secures the future of TFK…

and ban @Smark for ever.

How does one ignore a post? I’ve more things to be doing with my time than filtering out crap from half wits who reckon the world needs to hear their voice.

6 Likes

That’s harsh on @anon7035031 - he’s probably just above half wit status

Ahem, if there were an ignore function…
In its absence, don’t read posts from those you consider half wits?

At least I’m above mate

You’re missing the point, it wasn’t the individuals but rather every thread being turned into the same boring shite.

10 Likes

I’m not in favour of spending time or money on developing something to allow people to not read something they don’t want to read. Or telling people to just not read the same post on every thread with the same response over and over again. It saves everyone’s time if it’s not even written in the first place.

In an ideal world nobody would ever get banned or suspended. It would be foolish to think TFK has single handedly stumbled upon some utopian society that hasn’t managed to exist anywhere else on the Internet.

4 Likes