Fair Warning

Out of interest, what would you pay for that function? There’s thousands of Discourse forums out there I’d imagine, surely some of them have it.

We are all guilty of that. What about that Joe Player cunt ruining the hurling threads?

6 Likes

None of them do.

He’s not as bad after a word with him…listen if you don’t like it fuck off to a Polak forum.

That’s bizarre.

Go shit in your hat.

2 Likes

It’s contrary to the “spirit” of Discourse.

Other than the food thread and threads to do with UK affairs / sports, what threads did Tossy spoil with his wumming?

Take your pick

1 Like

Boards has an ignore function, or at least had one before I put myself on ignore.

That’s half the fucking threads on the forum… And it would have just transferred to the next popular thread… a marker was laid down, if you don’t like go join a chef forum.

2 Likes

:laughing:

I believe your intentions are noble. I just think you’re underestimating the number of halfwits around here. They have few enough options as it is.

Fuck off you brown nosing cunt

Throwing your toys because your online friends got a hiding … Lolz.

Tassotti was going hog wild, possibly on the come down from an imaginary trip to Amsterdam, I’m not sure hbv was spamming that much, he was calling you out @Rocko a bit too much, and it is your forum I suppose. Just doesn’t seem too clear why they were banned and other spammers aren’t. Could it not have been sorted with a straightener down the park that no one turns up to?

1 Like

Nobody has been fucking banned ye clowns. Gardening Leave is common practice.

1 Like

If there’s anyone deserving of a (virtual) hiding around here it’s you mate

You should try a stint

6 Likes

No one was banned, the boys were warned to cop the fuck on and stop the quite frankly dull incessant shite attempts to wind lads up. They didnt heed the warning and thought it was a idle threat. If you threaten to load the gun, you need to be prepared to fire it. Rocko gave them a barrel each.