Faldo's DIY General thread

Two of the three usually go kaput on Christmas Eve

Her high powered vibrator may be shorting the electrics?

1 Like
  1. Rubber seals have perished on stoppers
  2. No Idea, I assume the heat off the dishwasher during cycle has gradually caused the dorr to seperate form the timber.

:confused: Vibrators don’t need to be plugged in mate. Are you sure yourself and the missus haven’t been misusing the electric mixer?

6 Likes

Someone recommended a power shower. Not a good idea with water charges in the pipeline. They can use as much water as a bath.

Generally one electric shower is enough, and let people take turns using it. How desperate do people in your house get that they all need to shower at the same time.

On the plus side he can now talk to that Aunt he’s been avoiding since she gave him a vibrator as a wedding present.

Would just be handy have one in en suite and in main bathroom for general/guest use

My suggested approach RE. guests would be tell them to get stuffed.

How many of these are due to limescale in the water?

:hushed:

Do you live in my house ?

1 Like

The water gets filtered for limescale so it shouldnt be an issue. That said there have been occassions where I have let the salt run out and limey water has been flowing through.

The hob is game changer. I had kept Mrs KP at bay on all the others but she has held me to task on the hob and it has also drawn other attention to all other outstanding items.

Dish washer door has been like this for a few months :scream:

I had been escaping with one small ring not working but the main ring went the other day. The dishwasher is a joke. Had a plumber in who never secured it back in properly and it cracked the kick board underneath as it’s slightly tilting forward.

1 Like

You sure about that cobber?

Why would you question me like this on the INTERNET?

1 Like

Noted with thanks

The good old black plastic stoppers are the best. I have one sink with a fancy push down & click stopper which has been awol for a couple of years. Too much hassle to pull that apart until we have a plumber in for a job.

The panel for an integrated diswasher usually slides on to the door with simple attachments, get that sorted

1 Like

Thats it. No wonder my arse is in ribbons.

I bet a lot of ye cunts don’t even have tools? Good man KP. YouTube is your friend.

1 Like