Fantasy Premier League 2009/2010

Arshavin is worth more than Fabregas. Shocking stuff there. Am I a traitor if I have Gerrard and Torres in my team?

Arshavin is a midfielder for this season - he was a forward on it when he joined arsenal in january.

Ok iā€™m totally signed up and have some sort of team picked. Iā€™ll set up a TFK league there now. We have two options here:

1. Classic League - The normal one where your score is ranked against everyone else in the leagueā€¦

or

1. Head to head league - Your team is pitted against a different opponent each week where if you get more gameweek points you score 3 points.

I think the head to head would be good but i donā€™t know if itā€™s restricted to 20 teams. I think the other one is unlimited. Maybe we could set up one of each.

Thoughts?

They rate him that highly. I thought Fabregas would be the most expensive Arsenal midfielder.

Some strange pricing at United

Fletcher 5.5
Tosic 6.5 :eek:

No way is Tosic worth a million more than the Fletch.

[quote=ā€œThe Dunphā€]Ok iā€™m totally signed up and have some sort of team picked. Iā€™ll set up a TFK league there now. We have two options here:

1. Classic League - The normal one where your score is ranked against everyone else in the leagueā€¦

or

1. Head to head league - Your team is pitted against a different opponent each week where if you get more gameweek points you score 3 points.

I think the head to head would be good but i donā€™t know if itā€™s restricted to 20 teams. I think the other one is unlimited. Maybe we could set up one of each.

Thoughts?[/quote]

Like the idea of both there. First twenty that get in the head to head is fair. Pm system so no lurkers get the codes for that one. :rolleyes:

Both if possible.

Just checked out the head to head one there, you can pick any number up to 38 teams. Strangely, theres also an unlimited option. :confused: Sure how could that work???

Iā€™m thinking 20 teams would be ideal, and first come first served. There might not be 20 interested here anyway and in any event weā€™ll set up the normal league also.

Are we happy with that gents and clg?

Actually iā€™ve just read that 20 would be ideal so weā€™d each play each other twice.

As has already been stated this will be on a first come, first served basis.

Anyone interested PM me for the code.

Iā€™ve also set up a classic / normal league. Entry is unlimited. Should i post up the code for this or restrict it to PM?

Normal league should go on here. Maybe will encourage the guests of the forum to register.

Dunph check your Private Messages. :smiley:

Iā€™ve been hearing that TFK is beginning to get a lot of views from PP Towers. :smiley:

Do please tell us more Flano. Is internet being monitored more closely or something? I noticed you havenā€™t been online as much lately, which was concerning given your legendary status.

Iā€™m off for the week. Its not that the internet is being monitored more closely but Shans insanity is being noticed, particularly concerning the Michael Owen fiasco.

Its more lax if anything as social networking sites seem to be unblocked.

Still awaiting the code from the dunph. The admin on here shocking. :smiley:

:smiley:

Surely the Ronaldo thing made me look more insane?

It was a definite case of inshanity.

ah the bitter cunts thread was hilarious:D

My Proudest moment on here was that thread following the Champions League Final. :smiley:

Still awaitin the code from Dunph. At least I fooked up the league much quicker.