FAO Accountants

Ya, not that often in fairness, but definitely on more than a handful of occasions.
Usually from Partners, “Do you realise I charge out at €600 an hour?”

Recently promoted managers were also very bad. Like they were trying to prove a point that they were now a manager.

Tinnion used to complain if I was 5 mintues late meeting him for lunch that I had cost the firm 5/60 x €295. I still like him though.

Despicable shite that.

Even it is only directed towards IT guys.

So what is the hourly rate for these lads?

Not that you’re tangent wasn’t interesting or anything Runt.

:lol:

I’d say thats the funniest thing you have ever said farmer, seriously, brilliant.

Just seen the Daily Mail’s front page. The most ridiculous thing is that these guys are being labelled senior executives and high fliers! Most of them probably earn around €30k FFS.

Fair enough use the term for Big 4 alumni such as Farmer, Clarkey, Bandage and Rocko but not these plebs.

Some punter was sitting inside Sky News Studios in Central London discussing this on air at lunch time. FFS.

The very best of luck to any FAE candidates on the baord who may be getting their results tomorrow.

I can safely say passing is one of the biggest anti-climaxes you’ll ever experience.

What ever became of the PWC 17?

Suspensions only I believe. Presume they had to pay them while they were off too, not a bad deal in fairness.

FAE 1990, 4 day session, not an anticlimax at all.

briantinnion, Accounting God. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:clap:

:clap: again

:clap:

Anyone ever appeal or know of someone else that appealed a result with the ICAI due to extenuating circumstances or medical grounds.And if so What was the outcome of the appeal?

Death.

Clarkey, why the plaudits for Tinnion? Has he had some technical research published in an industry journal or something?

We did them when they were hard. Remember we ran up a tab in KOBs of 1500 in my year. That was when 1500 was a lot of money.