FAO Accountants

I genuinely thought she’d be hitting 45k before her mileage and subs etc.
She said her yearly exams are killing her but the company pays them for her. Is this a big benefit ? I’d have thought regardless of cost they’d be after tax so it really wouldn’t be a big ticket issue.

What exams is she doing now that she’s qualified?

I haven’t a clue. She has to keep up to date she told me.
I might have dreamt that her mother told me last year her annual exams are 4K?
Would she be a mainstream accountant. I really don’t know what field she’s in. She said she appears into various businesses and does spot checks.

Lol. Spot checks indeed.

1 Like

Is she an accountant or is she ACCA ?

4 Likes

Brimmed tell her to cop herself on. There’s accountants with a year left getting €35k

So she’s not actually qualified then?

I think it’s obvious at this stage that Brimmer’s niece is on the Game and made up a bullshit accountant story so no one would ever ask her about her job. Good news is that she’s probably pulling in a few hundred grand a year.

1 Like

Deffo qualified. 4 year degree course. Lovely, lovely, conscientious girl. Wouldn’t be best at putting herself forward in the workplace. Now, maybe in front of mam and dad she might not have disclosed her full salary details as they did bankroll her studies.
However I’d be surprised if this was the case.
Bottom line is.look at the details above. Shite money.
Additional details.
She was offered a job @ roughly €40k per year previously, she said she wouldn’t be good enough to do it … tut tut. Maybe lacking confidence.

If she is still doing exams she is likely not a qualified accountant and is just a trainee.

35k would I imagine be pretty good for a trainee, but strange that mileage is not included. Would have thought it standard for professional services to take those on. From a tax viewpoint it makes more sense than paying a couple of K extra to cover them for a year.

Seems like she may have completed her college exams and attained her business / finance / accountancy degree but is now working through her professional accountancy exams on a trainee contract. €35k pa wouldn’t be out of the ordinary if she’s still got a batch or two to polish off.

Jesus fucking Christ. How many more times do I have to type this out. SHES FUCKING QUALIFIED.I couldn’t make her graduation. I FUCKING saw her graduation pictures. She QUALIFIED.
FUCK. FUCK. FUKC. FIDKDNR B

You can qualify from an accounting course in university but not be qualified as an accountant. You don’t have a graduation when qualifying as an accountant

3 Likes

Thank you @Bandage. Thank you so much. Please disregard my last post above.
Thank you again @Bandage.

I now know that.

You say she’s qualified but you also mention her yearly exams in the earlier post quoted above, pal. The latter implies that she’s still working through her professional exams so a further clarification would be helpful.

I see our posts crossed and you’ve now clarified.

Please ignore my earlier post, @Brimmer_Bradley.

1 Like

I don’t know buddy. I’m a fucking shit cuntface administrator in a fucking poxy car tax office in clonmel. Sure what would I know.

3 Likes

I thought it was Nenagh?

1 Like

The lads here told me I’m in clonmel. Sure I go where I’m told.

1 Like