FAO Accountants

Good to see this level of banter

Tomorrows Daily Mail names, shames and has pictures of the boys behind the PWC Top 10.

FFS. The old case of ‘we didn’t break the original, juicy story but we’re going to make sure we cover all follow up angles even though everyone’s moved on’.

The media reaction to this story has been utterly ridiculous.

Can anyone see an Xmas calendar of the PWC 12 on the shelves before long?

There are 13 of them.

Even the Torygraph had the pics up yesterday.

They could just dress two of them up in elf costumes for December. Ideas are beginning to form here.

Some just said there that one of the lads sending it round was a partner? Any truth in that?

You are forgetting Smarch.

Lousy Smarch weather.

On one of the papers I glanced at this morning it said KPMG are involved in a new Accountancy scandal-some lads in there bragging about a drunken girl or something, didn’t quite catch it.

I saw that mentioned somewhere yesterday as well.
It’s getting ridiculous.

I think it was an email between a few lads, and one them mentioned he would wait until the girl got drunk then try the “whisper” move to kiss her :lol:

I got that mail.

Christ almighty, if that makes the news then I shudder for the future of mankind.

Basically two lads were discussing a bird - one a 3rd year, the other a 1st year. The 1st year was saying he wanted to score the bird in question and had this ‘pretend to whisper in the ear while throwing the head in’ technique. The senior then forwarded the mail to the bird and presumably a load other people.

There have been some suggestions that it was a fake but either way it is pretty harmless stuff.

My information on the KPMG mail is that it was doctored alright. Wasn’t the original text at all.

Don’t think any of the PWC lads were partners - all “senior associates” or “trainees” in layman’s terms.

Breaking that KPMG story today after the apparently doctored email was doing the rounds a few weeks ago is another example of retard papers trying to keep the story going.

What’s the hourly rate for these lads Rocko?

[quote=“Fagan O, post: 466307”]

If you worked in IT there you’d know everyone above manager levels charge out rate because they would invariably throw in “What do you mean my laptop isn’t ready, Do you realise how much money it will cost the company if I can’t work for an hour?”

1 Like

Seriously - would you get that kind of shite?

In the UK they would fuck them. They fuck you in the ass.