FAO All Messers & Ball Hoppers

The bridal/womens ones are a waste of time, if you are going to do it - go nuclear. Get a group of lads to set up a username each on a relatively busy forum over the course of a few weeks and then one day everybody pounce at the same time.

Men, I believe the long rambling email to the popular radio show would be ideal. Now this wouldn’t be easy but I believe it is achievable. To be successful we need to be aware of the listenership of said programme which is females in the 20 - 45 age group, mostly housewives, not a dissimilar group to the WOL crowd.
The content of the email must pull at the heart strings of the presenter and also be v controversial, perhaps a male view of a his wife’s habits etc etc. Cue a flurry of pre prepared emails to the show agreeing with this “listeners” view which will be wildly contiversial. This could lead to the ultimate ball hop of a number of forum members actually getting on air.

This.

Agreed!

It should be something that really riles women up. The engagement ring could be viable and the materialism of women, how on the eve of our wedding she broke it off and now i’m stuck with a $900 ring, I really noticed a change in her when I suggested we honeymoon in Ireland, it’s not that i’m cheap, but times are tough, and it seems like women dont get this and they are only interested in material objects and bragging to their friends on how much everything costs. I have Irish friends that live on the continent and they assure me European women are far removed from this and the cost of a wedding or engagement ring is way down their priorities… In short, Irish women are cunts

Lada are overthinking and overcomplicating matters. The simpler the better.

Go onto facebook and say something like I think John McGreavy did it. That’ll get a good reaction

Say that you have proof

Puke needs to be put in charge of this, quick

Let the Puke step up then… I am only facilitating the discussion.

The Runt is the man you want, he did an excellent job organising that ballhop where he created a profile page for Flano on plentyoffish

:lol:

My last adventure earned us The Tipping King (and also James Dunphy, and a few others who;s names I forget )

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Runt, are we on?

the ideal one would be to defend the traveller cunts over in england but it might be a step too far for the hang em and flog em brigade round here. your theory could be that the homeless lads would be long dead if the travellors didnt take them in . the lack of money probably cured the drug and drink habits and so on could give the ferocious anti traveller sentiment the chance to vent freely on air

You’re a man in his late 30s who has been married for eight years but the marriage is in the process of breaking up. You’ve been laid off from your job in the last year. You have one child who is six years old. Your wife works in financial services and has earned considerably more than you.for the last few years. She has become increasingly career driven and that has driven your marriage apart. Three months ago she moved out to live with another man who she works with. Since becoming unemployed you have been minding the child. She wants a divorce but is unwilling to give you half her salary as part of the deal. You’re thinking of bringing her to court to get what you want. What should you do?

Sid,

Would you like to pen the letter and send on via pm?

I’ve given you the ball, now run with it, young man. Like William Webb Ellis once did.

Mods. This thread is dead, please lock or delete.

And you’re banging her sister on the side as a result of the rejection by the wife… That would be essential

Mice. I have relented.