FAO Anto

Alright mate, good to see you back pal. How are you amigo? How’s the rugby punting going for you? What are your views on the usada report? Hope alls well friend.

Well mate how are you. My rugby punting is going great. In plenty of profit. I love the USDA report. Munster - 5 is the bet of the weekend. Ulster will not get to the final of the heineken cup pal. Leinster, Toulon or Clermont will beat them handy friend.

Anto would you be interested in starting your own tipping thread in 2013? We are spoilt on here by TTK and The Dunph, but you can never have enough good tipsters. You are obviously a man with a very broad knowledge in a number of sports. I feel the board would be enriched if you threw your hat into the tipping ring and launched your own service.

Are you up for this challenge mate?

SR you are getting me thinking, I think I should contribute my vast knowledge of sport in someway. Thanks for the endorsement. Leave it with me and I will get back in due course

[quote=“Anto, post: 722606”]

SR you are getting me thinking, I think I should contribute my vast knowledge of sport in someway. Thanks for the endorsement. Leave it with me and I will get back in due course[/quote]

this would be fantastic.

Marvelous :clap:

Good to hear you are doing well, I was worried for you after your last post in the “average punters punts” thread. I’d be very wary of Munster -5 away to Cardiff mate, maybe give that one a swerve. Ulster will definitely get to the final mate, Leinster may well go out in the group stages, Clermont will meet us in the final and we would absolutely stuff that Toulon team.

+1

I would encourage anyone to start their tipping thread.

Hey TTK quick one for you. I’ve decided to start following your rugby tips as you seem to know your stuff even though I despise you. I have started this week and followed you for the Ulster Edinburgh game. However, this “we” business has slightly disturbed me-are you from Ulster? Can I rely on you to be impartial?