FAO google and legal experts

Neither a landlord nor a tenant be.

Should the thread title not read “FAO artfooley and legal experts”?

That’s right, get on the ladder is a phrase I heard someone once say.

No. The username is clearly artfoley. Anyone who uses a derogatory epithet when requesting assistance will rightly be given the sane answer as you got at the top of the eifel tower; no, go fuck yourself

as artfoley bhas alluded to, PRTB is the way to go for these fuckers.

Oonce you get rid chase them for every dime.

Well that would be the plan. Get them out ASAP and take it from there. Sickening really. The missed rental income is a real strain on the finances.

Cunts are claiming all sorts of benefits no doubt.

In the olden days fellas lived with their mammies until they had the deposit saved. Only freaks and transients lived in rented accommodation.

Ireland in the fifties was a social paradise alright.

briantinnion

Have you, sorry you’re friends considered stashing some drugs on the premises & calling the cops? It worked on Home & Away last night.

It was indeed.

BT, how long are the tenants in the property. I had a similarish issue a while back. PRTB are a waste of time and will likely protect the tenant.

If the tenant has been in the property for more than 6 months they have shit loads of protection.

[quote=“Mac, post: 792701, member: 109”]BT, how long are the tenants in the property. I had a similarish issue a while back. PRTB are a waste of time and will likely protect the tenant.

If the tenant has been in the property for more than 6 months they have shit loads of protection.[/quote]

Just over a year. Just keeping fingers crossed that they piss off peacefully.

Friend of mine had a similar issue with a group of eastern european men at Christmas they had the place in a state and wouldnt go so he got about ten of the tallest hardier lads he knew and just arrived at the house unannounced and told them they had half an hour to clear out or there would be trouble. He bluffed that they didnt know anything about squatters rights, or if they did theyd be intimidated enough anyway. They duly left and he changed the locks immediately. I wouldnt recommend this though it could get messy. If he knows an electrician you could cut the power supply or something maybe. But by right youd have to go to court which would take months and involve givibg money to cunting lawyers.

Best thing to do would be to call over and shout and roar at them but not touch them. Break a few chairs or something like that. These type of people are usually cowards and will shit themselves before running off.

If he relies on the PRTB to do anything he might have them out in time for Christmas. If you or him have any mates who are Gardai or solicitors you could do worse than have them turn up on the doorstep with them to scare the shite out of them.

And if none of that works just go with the approach mentioned in the post above mine.

[quote=“Mac, post: 792814, member: 109”]Best thing to do would be to call over and shout and roar at them but not touch them. Break a few chairs or something like that. These type of people are usually cowards and will shit themselves before running off.

If he relies on the PRTB to do anything he might have them out in time for Christmas. If you or him have any mates who are Gardai or solicitors you could do worse than have them turn up on the doorstep with them to scare the shite out of them.

And if none of that works just go with the approach mentioned in the post above mine.[/quote]

My understanding is that briantinnion is a successful high flyer in the world of finance and I would fear that he does not know ten tall hardy fuckers to call on.

[quote=“Mac, post: 792814, member: 109”]Best thing to do would be to call over and shout and roar at them but not touch them. Break a few chairs or something like that. These type of people are usually cowards and will shit themselves before running off.

And if none of that works just go with the approach mentioned in the post above mine.[/quote]

High risk high reward strategy mac. It might work but on the other hand BT’s buddy could be looking at public order or harassment charges and could end up with an order excluding him from his own property or a conviction

For doing what? He hasn’t touched the tenants or any property they own. Pure scare tactics making the tenants think you’re crazy and capable of anything.

I dont know who youve been talking to but to out someone in fear (scare tactics) is an offence under s10 of the nfoatp (ask the count).

its assault under s2. of the nfoapa; placing a person under the apprehension that harm will be done to them.

Battery is the offence which constitutes touch.

artfoley alludes to harassment under s.10 which refers to constant abuse in many different forms, phonecall emails…etc etc…

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 792902, member: 348”]its assault under s2. of the nfoapa; placing a person under the apprehension that harm will be done to them.

Battery is the offence which constitutes touch.

artfoley alludes to harassment under s.10 which refers to constant abuse in many different forms, phonecall emails…etc etc…[/quote]

Thanks count (any idea how you tag on the app? )

Easier to prosecute the harassment id have thought and theyd get an exclusion order under s10

Could also go for s11; demands for payment of debt