FAO google and legal experts

[quote=“artfoley, post: 792908, member: 179”]Thanks count (any idea how you tag on the app? )

Easier to prosecute the harassment id have thought and theyd get an exclusion order under s10

Could also go for s11; demands for payment of debt[/quote]

artfoley just put an @ before the name seems to work although you wont be given the drop down option as with the site.

Just getting rid of the tenants a this stage would be somewhat of a victory.

Considering the tenants can just refuse to leave and not pay rent I’d be happy to take my chances.

As I said, they’re likely to be cowardly cunts who’ll run at the first sign of danger.

[quote=“Mac, post: 792929, member: 109”]Considering the tenants can just refuse to leave and not pay rent I’d be happy to take my chances.

As I said, they’re likely to be cowardly cunts who’ll run at the first sign of danger.[/quote]

Well the first time tinnions mate showed up they fucked him out of it and told him theyd get revenue and gardai involved so its likely theyd call the cops

[quote=“Mac, post: 792929, member: 109”]Considering the tenants can just refuse to leave and not pay rent I’d be happy to take my chances.

As I said, they’re likely to be cowardly cunts who’ll run at the first sign of danger.[/quote]

#ambiguous

Enough of this shite, tinnion. March down there with your arms swinging and put it in their language. Tell them your mate needs the moulah or the keys and demand to know when they are going to give them to you? You the man.

Ah lads, stop hiding behind legal jargon and live in the real world.

Get the electricity and water into the property turned off too :wink:

We’re just putting it out there so tinnions mates knows all the options and pros and cons.

If I could afford the wait, id go the prtb route and then get a judgement against the cunts and then attach and commit them.

[quote=“artfoley, post: 792955, member: 179”]We’re just putting it out there so tinnions mates knows all the options and pros and cons.

If I could afford the wait, id go the prtb route and then get a judgement against the cunts and then attach and commit them.[/quote]

boom.

Mac being a bit silly here, Count and Art know the score. Getting them out will be a victory, better forget about trying to recoup lost rent or anything like that either.

Notice has been served, if they’re not out in 28 days time turn up when they’re not there and change the locks. Tell them they can arrange a time / date to collect their stuff. The PRTB route could take over a year to be resolved. That’s not an option if the Tenants continue to default on their payments

And Fran knocks it out of the park.

My approach might sound silly, but when you’re in a scenario where you’re dealing with utter cunts you need to out-cunt them.

[quote=“Mac, post: 793025, member: 109”]And Fran knocks it out of the park.

My approach might sound silly, but when you’re in a scenario where you’re dealing with utter cunts you need to out-cunt them.[/quote]

+1

Fight cunt with cunt

[quote=“Fran, post: 793029, member: 110”]+1

Fight cunt with cunt[/quote]

Unsurprisingly, the legal lads want to take the cunt for as much money as they can get. At the end of the day its only money. Embarrassing the fuck out of the cunts and leaving emotional scars that last forever is something that no money will ever buy.

Can you just turf their shit out after 28 days?

I remember when we were in college a friend of mine came home one day to find his stuff outside the apartment in bin bags. There just wasn’t any money to be made in selling weed back then and the poor guy just fell on hard times.

[quote=“Mac, post: 793025, member: 109”]And Fran knocks it out of the park.

My approach might sound silly, but when you’re in a scenario where you’re dealing with utter cunts you need to out-cunt them.[/quote]
Long as he waits after the 28 days of course.

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 793031, member: 6”]Can you just turf their shit out after 28 days?

I remember when we were in college a friend of mine came home one day to find his stuff outside the apartment in bin bags. There just wasn’t any money to be made in selling weed back then and the poor guy just fell on hard times.[/quote]

Technically they have a right for some bizarre reason. Very few tenants know this though.

Wonderful, Mac. Just wonderful.

That is post of the decade material :clap:

And has an affidavit or statutory declaration of service of the notice.

Mac with my way you also have possibilities of the cunts never getting credit ever again, having their dole/wages attached for every penny due and whatevers awarded by prtb and finally, jail if they dont pay.

[quote=“artfoley, post: 793041, member: 179”]And has an affidavit or statutory declaration of service of the notice.

Mac with my way you also have possibilities of the cunts never getting credit ever again, having their dole/wages attached for every penny due and whatevers awarded by prtb and finally, jail if they dont pay.[/quote]
That sounds like a lot of work artfoley