FAO google and legal experts

[quote=“artfoley, post: 793041, member: 179”]And has an affidavit or statutory declaration of service of the notice.

Mac with my way you also have possibilities of the cunts never getting credit ever again, having their dole/wages attached for every penny due and whatevers awarded by prtb and finally, jail if they dont pay.[/quote]

Your way will most likely force the landlord to default on mortgage repayments.

does this mean that Mac[/USER] and [USER=110]Fran[/USER] are now the legal representatives for TFK after outdoing [USER=179]artfoley[/USER] and [USER=348]count of monte cristo

carryharry im a vindictive cunt. Why go for the instant gratification of giving them a few clouts when you can play the long game and ruin their lives

Rocko - can you please alter the thread title

And your way could see him with a conviction/jail time thus defaulting and losing his job and being unable to support his family

[quote=“artfoley, post: 793041, member: 179”]And has an affidavit or statutory declaration of service of the notice.

Mac with my way you also have possibilities of the cunts never getting credit ever again, having their dole/wages attached for every penny due and whatevers awarded by prtb and finally, jail if they dont pay.[/quote]

What use is all that to Tinnions mate after he’s been jailed for dealing coke cos he couldn’t afford his mortgage payments while his legal reps ‘prepared the case’?

briantinnion

For the love of artfoley, just put up one of these on the house.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYqXbqrozPzIEmMjJ1-9rBZ65aJTy7hlO7V6zJRTVammOyabat

Highly unlikely. There is no violence involved in my solution, not even the threat of it

If Fran is happy to share such a role then who am I to stop it from happening? I’m sick of lads here being ripped off by shoddy legal advice that lines the pockets of solicitors. Their Anglo-like approach is sickening.

[quote=“carryharry, post: 793053, member: 1517”]briantinnion

For the love of artfoley, just put up one of these on the house.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYqXbqrozPzIEmMjJ1-9rBZ65aJTy7hlO7V6zJRTVammOyabat[/quote]

Ryan Adams?

At least you gurs talk to the ordinary punter. foley and count throw out a load of legal jargon and clauses and other such shite to try confuse people and make them sound important. sure any aul fool can say its section 2.8 part a) of the conditions of the G.C.D.O.A, subsection 11.23.

what happens when you want to get things done? nothing, only handing over money to be confused by them talking in what seems like a language invented for game of thrones fans.

Mac[/USER] [USER=110]Fran are you prepared to indemnify tinnions mate if your advice goes pearshaped and you fundvtheir defence if prosecuted?

Hardly, I have not yet received any consideration for my advice offered

Lads, can one of ye take control here and stop fannying about? The Germans had 1/2 of Poland moved on in the time its taking ye to sort out briantinnion here.

[quote=“Gman, post: 793061, member: 112”]At least you gurs talk to the ordinary punter. foley and count throw out a load of legal jargon and clauses and other such shite to try confuse people and make them sound important. sure any aul fool can say its section 2.8 part a) of the conditions of the G.C.D.O.A, subsection 11.23.

what happens when you want to get things done? nothing, only handing over money to be confused by them talking in what seems like a language invented for game of thrones fans.[/quote]

The very best of luck to the board’s new consiliare.

Gman[/USER] apologies for what you refer to as “legal jargon” it is quite difficult to talk abot the law without using words specific to it, but yer somehow [USER=110]Fran[/USER] and [USER=109]Mac find a way.

In other news I have been asked to file a cease and desist order by the [SIZE=13px][FONT=sans-serif]Greater Cochin Development Order Authority[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=13px][FONT=sans-serif] [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=13px] who feel Gman use of their acronym has cheapened it somewhat. typical Fethard cunt always looking to poach things on people.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=6][FONT=sans-serif] [/FONT][/SIZE]

The lack of consideration would not limit your liability if tinnions mate followed your advices and ended up in the slammer or worse

Well perhaps you could offer an opinion referring to the 04 act, the 97 act, case law and apply it as well as case law and apply the law to the set of circumstances.

When briantinnion starts a thread looking for nonsense and vigilante advice feel free to contribute

Why are fooley and count still posting here?

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 792305, member: 6”]artfoley - if I am a landlord and my current tenant isn’t paying rent, how soon can I start showing the property to prospective new tenants? Notice has been served on the existing tenant.

Based on my initial research I can’t enter the property without their permission so I’d have to wait until the non-paying pricks have left?[/quote]

Trouble with the girlfriend, tinnion?

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 793072, member: 348”]The very best of luck to the board’s new consiliare.

Gman[/USER] apologies for what you refer to as “legal jargon” it is quite difficult to talk abot the law without using words specific to it, but yer somehow [USER=110]Fran[/USER] and [USER=109]Mac find a way.

In other news I have been asked to file a cease and desist order by the [SIZE=13px][FONT=sans-serif]Greater Cochin Development Order Authority[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=13px] who feel Gman use of their acronym has cheapened it somewhat. typical Fethard cunt always looking to poach things on people.[/SIZE]

[/quote]

some nice googling there! who knew that a random bunch of letter would actually mean something!