FAO google and legal experts

Winner!

Surely they’d have a way of doing a background check on people, checking passports, work history etc?

Sorry to be a pain Juhnalio but could you fill me in exactly what course you did, your situation etc? I’m currently working in a language center, not an international school.

It’s public service innit? They are unlikely to check anything.

4 Likes

Cutting through the bullshit. The Limerick way.

Any bills or correspondence going to home address while you were temporarily away would help. You could start now with a phone bill…

1 Like

Will send stuff on later.

Well you’ll have to invent an Irish work history but I don’t think they’d have any way of checking you were in the country. They won’t ask for p60s and certainly won’t look at stamps in your passport. You’ll just have the hassle of conducting all written correspondence through home.

1 Like

Exactly, nationality Irish. Tick. Next

Tureene what happens if the Brexit goes ahead though? They might repeal the EU National thing. You’d want to move fast.

1 Like

Could he not just say he’s been in his room for three years with, you know, anxiety or something?

2 Likes

Suppose I could tell them I was farming for the last four years…

Only bank accounts.

Definitely the image you want to portray when looking for a career in charge of kids

1 Like

Should be okay. The rules are not aimed at you but are aimed at kids of people from outside EU

Their rules look to be in breach of EU law anyway as they distinguish between UK subjects and EU citizens

Yes but if you spin it the right way…you can make a career out of it, they’d lap it up in the PC UK university sector although admittedly it wouldn’t play so well in South East Asian schools.

1 Like

Tell them you spent the last 3 years working as a voluntary moderator on TFK

Can any joe soap look up court sittings? and actual listing of particular cases? I’m watching a case that’s due up in November. It was moved from the lower court … Circuit ? To the district …?
Might have them mixed up! It’s the more serious of the two anyway.
After a quick google I found a list of cases for co cork this month that names the a cussed etc, but not in co Tipperary.
Any help appreciated.

You’re an awful nosey hoore.

It’s moved from District (lower) to Circuit (Higher).

Don’t think the listings are online for, say, Limerick circuit. Check it out on Www.courts.ie in the legal diary section.

Looks I picked up a fine for pissing in public below at the Willie clancy festival and didn’t remember it. I’ve a day in court now over it not being paid. Is there anyway I can get this mess sorted without going to court?

4 Likes

Substantial donation to Court Poor Box.