FAO google and legal experts

Do you need a character reference pal?

1 Like

Get the hair cut before you go to court anyways pal

2 Likes

Borrow your mates’ pixie shoes for the court day, and you’ll make the local papers anyway.

2 Likes

What’s the issue going to court? Go,pay the fine,get no record

Surprised the cops didn’t just fine you there and then

2 Likes

Depending on how pissed the person is they’ll do what happened on this occasion for ease sake. Go to court, take your punishment and slink away, chastened.

2 Likes

Any garda friends to turn up with you?

He only took a piss outside a pub in West Clare pal, he hardly needs references.

Not a reference but having a garda on hand that knows the system helps, or to talk to the prosecuting garda even. Especially for small little piddly stuff.

2 Likes

He’ll be fine either way…I’m surprised its being pursued to be honest.

200 euro to the poorbox will be it, a preimpetive donation actually would be wise.

1 Like

Maybe one of the many cops posting on here could contact him by PM with some advice.

2 Likes

You give a real address?

He was pissed

He was pissing

Art

How will this pan out ??

We gave Vodafone notice in Feb about stopping broadband with them but were told we could go on a monthly rolling contract until Eir had us set up. We also asked how to cancel when Eir is up and running and were told our contract would automatically cease once Eir had us hooked up and there was no need to contact them. They’re now saying we owe them for a month after Eir had set up and if we don’t pay our credit rating will be affected. All communication was over the phone. Can we contest if they hit our credit rating?

Only 60 quid but sick of these cunts always charging an extra month and the broadband was shit which is why we moved to Eir fibre who screwed us when we cancelled when joining Vodafone.

They are not members of Irish credit bureau so no but could be flagged with other telecom providers

I would write to them to point out you owe them nothing and to piss them off go all gdpr on them with a data request etc

1 Like

I’d love to recommend that you ring and record the date,time, location & name/ staff number of the call center monkey that you’re dealing with and tell them you wish to make a FORMAL COMPLAINT and that would enable you to then log the complaint with comreg within 3 working days if its not sorted to your satisfaction and you’d get a different attitude from any communications company then. …
But I’d be called a paranoid schizophrenic pretend crank if I did that.

2 Likes

Vodafone passed the debt to a collector so settled with those fcukers as don’t want to be dealing with them but want to make a complaint to/about Vodafone. Would a solicitors letter be a waste of time?

An absolute waste of time. Once you paid up you’ve lost all leverage. Comreg is the way to go before you pay anything

Bit much for €60 lids. Have you tried the ombudsman? As someone said earlier request all your data. It’ll be a pain in the hole for them if nothing else