FAO Chartered Accountants

Got results of my CAP2 (old prof 3’s) repeats today and passed.Had to repeat financial reporting for the third time and I eventually came out on top.delighted for parents and girlfriend who had to put up with me during the whole ordeal.FAE’s to do next year but thats another days work.There will be plenty of :pint: this weekend.Best of luck to anyone on this site who got results or who are expecting results.

Nice one. :clap:

well done whiplash :clap:

wanker

Well done mate.

Is it any wonder the country is utterly fucked when some bollix can jinx a financial reporting exam after failing it twice and still get a professional qualification. Who are you Pat Neary? Seanie Fitz? This is probably the type of clown they put on the banks audits.

I really thought this culture had changed.

Congrats mate. Well worth enjoying the fruits of your labours. Good on you.

You’ll shit yourself when it comes to the FAE’s however.

i hope this is a pisstake

Thanks for the well wishes gents.I didn’t scrape a pass, I actually got a high mark in it.Delighted to pass it.For the first time in a long time it feels as though I’m winning again.Alas to the begrudgers, I don’t know what to say.Life is full of tests.And adversity can and will meet you at some stage along the way.You might as well be happy and enjoy the good times and try and make the best of your lot.What is the point in calling me a wanker?I lost my job because I failed this exam twice but since then have got another job.I could have easily quit and abandoned this whole accountancy lark but I don’t know when to quit and when I’m beaten.My old boss told me its time you reconsider your career path and that maybe this just wasn’t for me but I’ve proved him wrong today.

Sorry for the longwinded spiel.I’m not some guy with a narcissistic personality disorder who looks for attention.After a lot of setbacks in life I had a result today and wanted to share it.

Well done mate. [quote=“Whiplash, post: 612350”]
Thanks for the well wishes gents.I didn’t scrape a pass, I actually got a high mark in it.Delighted to pass it.For the first time in a long time it feels as though I’m winning again.Alas to the begrudgers, I don’t know what to say.Life is full of tests.And adversity can and will meet you at some stage along the way.You might as well be happy and enjoy the good times and try and make the best of your lot.What is the point in calling me a wanker?I lost my job because I failed this exam twice but since then have got another job.I could have easily quit and abandoned this whole accountancy lark but I don’t know when to quit and when I’m beaten.My old boss told me its time you reconsider your career path and that maybe this just wasn’t for me but I’ve proved him wrong today.

Sorry for the longwinded spiel.I’m not some guy with a narcissistic personality disorder who looks for attention.After a lot of setbacks in life I had a result today and wanted to share it.
[/quote]

:clap:

Fair play whiplash. Be all worth it when you get there. You get to see photos of Bandage in Accountancy Ireland in nearly every issue.

It’s refreashing and inspiring to read a post like whiplash’s above and you can see the passion for accountancy oozing out of the content. It’s fucking fantastic to see someone devoting themselves to a career in accounting for the sheer love of it - too many young trainees sign up based on the prospect of Rolex watches and fast cars but whiplash has restored my faith in the accountants of tomorrow. Great stuff whiplash. :clap:

Fuck the begrudgers Whiplash. Soon you will be one of us.

a person with poor social skills?

Is there not a bird with big tits you could have banged in the midst of this fuzzy glow you seem to be experiencing to have made this story some
bit interesting?

At least Fitzy was Clonmel salesperson of the month or week can’t remember which

At least he persevered and didn’t come running home as soon as his graduate training got hard

Well done Whiplash, if that is your real name.

I’m sure you’re well aware that the CAP2s are infinitely harder than the old Prof 3s that charlatans like Bandage and Rocko sat back in the late 90s. This should reassure the naysayers out there who have the audacity to cast aspersions on the quality of new graduate being churned out. The FAEs will be more manageable but are way harder than the old ones syllabus also.

Care to flesh that out?

Ha, funny line mate.

:rolleyes:

Well done Whiplash.

KIB, I think Runt is just generally describing how you are a cunt.