FAO Chartered Accountants

Ffs dan

Cheap shot alright against one of the good guys. A bad statement by me

This should have happened here. Anyone who worked on the Anglo audit should have been banned from carrying on as a Chartered Accountant

4 Likes

You are very benign .

A guillotine on Stephen’s Green would be better.

1 Like

Phew, what a relief. I merely worked on the Irish Life audit before working in Anglo afterwards in their finance department.

I don’t mean to come across like John O’Donoghue after losing his seat in Kerry that time, but I’m very emotional and there are tears in my eyes.

To see the logo of the institute I’m a proud member of emblazoned across the piece of infrastructure whose construction I helped to finance…well I’m truly lost for words.

What a moment for me.

6 Likes

Is the pink colour scheme some type of nod to all the quare accountants?

Are you still a member bro?

What kind of question is that?

Wonderful evening.

1 Like

Another day out for @briantinnion

Speaker details
No speakers have been associated with this event.
Description
Annual Rugby Luncheon, 22 February 2018, Aviva Stadium

The Leinster Society’s Annual Rugby Luncheon with raffle in aid of the IRFU Charitable Trust will be held on Thursday, 22nd February on Level 3, Aviva Stadium. Level 3, is the Premium Level on a match day. With the Ireland v Wales Six Nations match on 24 February, join us for some pre-match analysis and banter from our expert panel of rugby pundits. Don’t miss your chance to soak up some pre-match atmosphere in the home of Irish rugby.

Date: 22nd February 2018

Time: 1pm

Cost: €75pp (tables of 10 and 12 also available)

2 Likes

I’ve been to that for the last few years. A terrific afternoon for a wonderful cause. No plans to go this year though.

Who’s Andy Dunne?

He’s on the panel with Franno, Gaillimh and Toland.

I protested about the use of Gaillimh at CAI events in the past but my protests fell on deaf ears.

Former outhalf from the late 90s/early 00s. Would have played for Leinster when they were bottlers and then went to England.

Assume he is a chartered accountant now

1 Like

Pretty sure Andy was on the panel last year too.

Stuart Lancaster was the key note speaker last year, he was genuinely interesting. Gave some interesting insights on the British media spotlight.

I see Mazars tax Dept has let itself down badly

3 Likes

What is the story?

Someone shat on the floor

I saw the snap. Thanks