FAO Clare folk

Chucks is home :eek:

1 Like

Bumped for @Mac.

@mac Iā€™ve just passed through Ballykeeran. Just as an FYI.

A Monaghan roaster hitting the roaster capital of Clare. Iā€™m shuddering at the thoughts of this.

Christ almighty, pure tourist looking for Guinness, fucker will probably skull half of it before itā€™s settled and lick his lips.

The Fleadh is in Ennis @Chucks_Nwoko, be prepared to park and ride, heading up later on myslf.

Thereā€™s some sick and deranged bastards posting on TFK.

3 Likes

The 19th Bar, halfway up the street on the left. A noble establishment :pint:

2 Likes

I am a tourist pal. Everywhereā€™s so green I love it.

Iā€™ve an aunt in killaloe to see. Thatā€™ll be closer to the fleadh action so? I canā€™t wait. Iā€™ve 4 different brown leather belts packed @mac.

Iā€™ll keep an eye out. Iā€™m looking forward to learning the local roasters how to surf. Senior hurling now.

1 Like

Roasters donā€™t surf mate. The lines are very clearly drawn down here.

Itā€™d be more in your line to make it to Ennis for a night or two, as the place will be hopping.

Forget the aunt, unless of course she one of those ones that need to be minded.

Family trip Iā€™m afraid so have a mother and another aunt in tow as well. Iā€™ll definitely get in to ennis for a night or two and reconnect with my roaster youth.

You brought the weather with you. Ha ha ha ha ha

1 Like

Hahahahaha. Ha. Yeah.

1 Like

ROASTER ALERT

8 Likes

I think weā€™re gonna need a new thread to document chucksā€™ shenanigans around Clare over the coming days :pint:

Enjoy the trip, pal. West Clare is lovelyā€¦ Tip on up to the Burren - you want Guinness ?? Go to cassidyā€™s pub in Carron - The Guinness is unreal. Lovely pizza there too. After that tip on up to @KinvarasPassion.

3 Likes

I havenā€™t even made it past Ballinasloe yet. This is going to be EPIC. The long suppressed roaster in me is getting all warm and fuzzy.

If you get a chance get a bite to eat in Morrisseys of Doonbeg. Outstanding spot. Evening openings only I think.

1 Like

Youā€™ll love it.

Wait until the likes of these lads get a hold of you.

3 Likes