FAO Clare folk

“Chucks,where are you getting all these places from? I didn’t know you’d been about Clare before”.

The men on the Internet, mammy…the men on the Internet.

2 Likes

@KinvarasPassion have you been down the town today? They’re digging up the road just down from the Thatch Bar. Has the whole fuckin place bumper to bumper.

You’re going the scenic route?? Head to Cassidy’s… treat the mammy to lucnh there and enjoy a pint or two.

We took a wrong turn :pensive: The excitement got to me.

It’s the long way down but far more scenic if you’ve gone through Kinvara and heading along the coast, kid.

Out by Ballyvaughan around by Fanore, Doolin and swing by the Cliffs before Lahinch. Lovely spin.

Going to stop in to HAZEL MOUNTAIN CHOCOLATE team. Coverage is sketchy. Updates to follow.

Bring your wallet …

Take Mammy to the Burren Perfumery for a cuppa and a scone, she’ll love it.

2 Likes

Mug punter alert :confounded:

1 Like

Working from home mate, had no reason to ramble in there today. The place is a shambles at the moment. Sewerage treatment plant being installed in the bay and all road being tore up to link into it.

Enjoy the trip lad, what a day for touring around.

things gone awful quite.
Did he miss the turn at Black Head and end up in the ocean below?
RIP @Chucks_Nwoko… and his Mammy.

They’re finally putting in a sewer. The locals have been shitting into their hats for years, and then firing their hats in off the quay wall.

3 Likes

Vaughan’s in Liscannor is only 5 minutes out the road from Lahinch. Used to be a savage seafood restaurant, some of the yokels might confirm if this is still the case.

1 Like

Ya, but we’ve the biggest oysters you’ll ever see growing out there.

3 Likes

Signing in. We’re just up the road in some form of golf and leisure club. Mood around the place is very downbeat. The Conlon result has soured the mood, the young barman informs me.

1 Like

Live from Ennis. Tg4 glamour girl doing some tap dance

While Tom is definitely the worst player in the place. Well out of his depth

7 Likes

Brought a few yanks out to Morans recently, they devoured a few bowls of rather large mussels… I left them at it.

3 Likes

Is Tom there?? Lolz …gas fucker… I hope he has a bus pass and didn’t have to pay the fare out…he won’t make it back.

Quiet.