FAO Dublin based posters

Well lads,

Coming up to the capital from Galway at the weekend and wouldn’t be familiar with the way in as I would generally be coming from Limerick.

How would one get to the Red Cow from the M4 as I want to leave the car there and head off towards Limerick the day after?

Go as far as M50, head south and take the next exit which is the Limerick one.

I should also add that I am a muldoon and the Red Cow roundabout scares me no end.

Cheers, sounds easy but no doubt I will fuck it up and end up on the way to some shithole like Wexford.

Crucially Mac he shouldn’t head towards Limerick but he should take the leftmost lane and head towards the city and then do a u turn at the lights and one back out to the Red Cow.

Yes, it is the lanes at that junction that I am most worried about to be honest. Wouldn’t have a notion what to do. I’ll chance this Fagan, sound.

He never specified if it was the hotel or the Luas stop he was heading to. And after his last comment he can go fuck himself if he thinks I’ll be offering any further assistance.

Also, can I park for free in the hotel instead of paying for the Park & Ride car park?

you want to leave it at the luas stop at the red cow or the hotel itself>?

I want to get the luas in but I think I’ll just park in the hotel and walk up to avoid paying for parking.

not sure, but think they clamp in the hotel if you are there too long…

Fuck it, parked there for the All Ireland last year and was fine but you would never know I suppose. How much would it cost to park the car in the other place for about 20 hours?

all day is 4 bob as far as im aware, i reckon youd get away with 20 hours in the hotel though…

Much obliged Count.

Hi gents,

Can anyone recommend a good mini bus company in Dublin?

[QUOTE=“chewy louie, post: 989395, member: 1137”]Hi gents,

Can anyone recommend a good mini bus company in Dublin?[/QUOTE]
@caoimhaoin

DB used to run a bus to fairyhouse, he man have details

How many of you are there?

I have a van.

How big a bus do you need chewy? Have someone who has a few buses.

will you be requiring the bus driver to head out with you like you do when you hire a taxi