FAO Fagan O'Dowd(the Night Prowler)

How many points did you get in your Leaving Cert?

I did a good leaving Bandage, but I can't remember the exact number of points. I did the leaving under the old scheme where it was 5 for an A 4 for a B and so on. I can't follow the current points scheme to be honest.

Very good.

Next question, Anthony Murnane or Aengus Mac Grianna?

Fagan

Right said Fred or Scatman John
Ducktails or The Chipmunks
Larry Murphy or Larry O Gorman
The 'DS' Forum or Weddings online

Maurice O'Doherty

these questions demean me. I will not answer them.

Stephen Ireland or James Milner?

stupid question.

Next

[quote name='Fagan O'Dowd' date='22 August 2010 - 10:14' timestamp='1282468475' post='390424']
stupid question.

Next
[/quote]

I like Fagan.

Asian birds or Arabic birds?

Difficult question. Both have much to commend them. I shall dwell on this one awhile if that is alright with you.

East of the Shannon or whest of the Shannon ?

Ibrahimovic, real deal or joker?

Colm or Jim Jim ??

Rugby football, sport or not a sport????

Rugby while it may be seen to be a pointless waste of human endeavour is self evidently a sport.

Nothing I have seen of Zlatan suggests to me that he is the real deal. But I am open to correction on this.

I am an East of Ireland man myyself.

Colm and JimJim are a foreign country to me.

[quote name='Fagan O'Dowd' date='22 August 2010 - 11:42' timestamp='1282473740' post='390435']
Difficult question. Both have much to commend them. I shall dwell on this one awhile if that is alright with you.
[/quote]

Absolutely Fagan, there is no point in rushing a decision over such an important issue, i mean you wouldn't rush into deciding what college to go to, or where you'd like to go travelling, so i think this takes the same type of consideration.

Marlon Brando or Susan Dando?

You appear to be quite the supercilious individual. I'll file this in the stupid question folder.

[quote="Fagan O, post: 510346"]

Not interested, next.

If this means you are going to stop stalking me because I refuse to humour your silliness , then great.

[quote name='Fagan O'Dowd' date='22 August 2010 - 12:34' timestamp='1282476880' post='390455']
If this means you are going to stop stalking me because I refuse to humour your silliness , then great.
[/quote]

Boring. Next.

Ah one of these I have to have the last word merchants

Ignore him fagan, he's retarded.