FAO Flano

Not a duplicate account thread

Next time I meet you (Xmas party 2k9 probably) remind me to hand you over 30 euro. Meant to back over 27.5 points today at half time in the Leinster game and pressed under by mistake seemingly. You can return the money to Mr Power at that stage.

Flano = Ncc :eek:

:eek:

:eek:

I don’t remember posting that

Attention Site Admin

In the interests of fairness I think you should reveal the name of Flano’s duplicate a/c(s)

[quote=“tipptops*”]Attention Site Admin

In the interests of fairness I think you should reveal the name of Flano’s duplicate a/c(s)[/quote]

Yeah. That would make sense if I had any.

:smiley:

whatever you say el guapo

whatever you say el guapo[/quote]

Flano/El Guapo?!!! :eek:

Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn,

If there is to be one rule for some and another rule for others then Site Admin should state this somewhere on the site. Maybe in the rules section. Its hardly right that the likes of Tassotti, Sid Waddell and Pierre get exposed while the chosen few get off with a nod and a wink.

Flano=taking the piss :smiley:

El Guapo is a Deshono.

In light of recent revelations about Sid and Billy Wright, should we review all polls and see who those posters voted for? There could be vast injustices carried out here. I’m talking Birmingham 6 size injustices.

Right. Thats it. Shit is going to be sorted tonight. It’s been a long time coming.

Also. Rocko has no qualms in exposing duplicate accounts. If I do have any he’d have said something.

We can’t change the past and rewrite the history books MBB. What’s done is done, let’s try to move forward now…

El Guapo is a member of the band that Flano used to play bass in. Not a duplicate, which we don’t allow.

:smiley: Close. I played guitar.

El Guapo may be in attendance at the Xmas extravaganza.

[quote=“myboyblue”]Flano/El Guapo?!!! :eek:

Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn, Finkle/Eindhorn,[/quote]

Tough call.

Yours etc,
GSH.

:D:clap::clap:

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:[/quote]

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:Huckleberry take a hike mate.