Fao ncc

How is the trip to Oz going?

it was sensational mate thanks for asking- Qld is as brilliant as ever - brisbane is blossoming & the sunshine coast is heaven - about to board the plane now mate but will update further from either singapore & dubai over the next 3 or 4 days

thanks for the winning tips by the way-i alerted a few queenslanders here about them & they are over the moon with the results

Great stuff, not at all. Don’t forget to check out that place i was telling you about in Singapore and send my regards to the family…

:clap:

Make sure you keep us posted from Singapore or Dubai mate.

When are you back in Dublin?

Someone sneakily adding negative reputation to Dunph here on his posts. Saddos. I had to right that wrong.

:clap:

NCC - if you’re reading I’ve heard the Desert Safari in Dubai is class. Might have to leave the kid and wife at the pool though but you could double it up with a few hours sandboarding which is apparently tremendous.

Posting here is a much more pleasurable eperience with NCC online.

Delighted to hear the holidays are going so well mate.

Regards to the family as always.

Take care of yourself.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Can’t disagree with a word or smiley in that post, Prawn. :clap:

cheers lads

just back from the night safari in singapore- great stuff- will probably go for a few brews & then watch the rovers game- the rest of the family are still in oz & are returning in another 3 weeks- i plan to be stohned for the next 3 weeks

btw im delighted my threads about my holidays have been such a success- im thinking about in future setting up a blog to document my holidays- what do y’all think?

:rolleyes:

I think i can speak for everyone when i say please do…

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 456325”]
I think i can speak for everyone when i say please do…
[/quote]http://listicles.thelmagazine.com/wp-content/upload/ironhide_facepalm.jpg

Any updates on the vacation mate?

p.s. Is that a picture of a hot buttered surf board you have there as your avatar? :smiley:

:lol: :lol:

back home in fair Fingal im glad to say- feel refreshed & am looking forward to a good summer ahead

any vacation plans yourself bud?

I recently bought a villa in the Algarve so i may head over there for a few weeks in June/July, if my schedule allows for it…

great stuff- im not sure if i should be asking this as it may be considered rude but will we be still getting your tips while you are away

:lol:

Yes, i will be faxing my tips through to my temp daily and she will send them on after that…