FAO of Horsebox & Carryharry

I for one have stopped wetting the bed since Liam has gone so maybe they should adopt a bit of democracy.

[quote=“artfoley, post: 713830”]

just let your inner cunt out, its in all kilkenny men[/quote]
Thank you Artisan. I’ll hold fire till after the 30th and see how we’re fixed then

There are some very good sports contributors over there on boards, they were on AFR so ye don’t want them in. Even though they would add value to sports threads such American Football, Hurling & Football and everyday general shit.

Its seems anyone associated with a certain Site owner, deems them open season to the point that they don’t bother? Yet ye mock them for joining Boards and knock that site. Yet i see this on the homepage of Boards, ‘’ Currently active users: 5388 (1612 registered, 3776 guests)’’.

Looks like 25 or so posters here don’t want interference in their personal group, yet i see this at the bottom of the screen ‘’ 1,396 Total Members ‘’ . Strange politics at play here.

Intriguing viewing all the same.

The Hillsborough thread made uncomfortable reading for me is all. But as some others said, life goes on :popcorn: .

FAO of is a popular in house joke as you and I well know :rolleyes:

The Dunph and I have a mutual respect for each other, he’s a good guy and a great greyhound tipster.

I don’t care if I’m popular, I’ve no need to be popular, I have friends outside of an online forum (unlike some on here). My purpose on here is to talk with alright sorts, of which TFK is made up of.

However these new simpletons take the biscuit, Carryharry and Horsebox genuinely seem like a new breed of simpleton. They won’t last long and I’m hoping they leave before they bring this place down.

This show keeps giving & giving. :popcorn:

Is the Boss Rocko happy with this show?

Hey Horsebox, what town are we taking TFK.com to?

:strokechin:

No hassle, harry. Just find it amusing that some people need to have an overlord telling them what they can say or do. Yet we’re apparently the childish ones.

“I don’t care if I’m popular” -the cry of the insecure. I think the lady doth protest too much. Off to bed with you now.

You were the star of the show two days ago. You threatened legal action and sought advise from others about taking legal action over the old classic “your” facebook link :lol: You are a complete no mark who is looking for a new home, and you won’t find it here. We have no need for those of your sort, so politely pack your bags, stop typing and fuck right off, you prick.

:rolleyes: You’ve a lot to learn kiddo, a lot to learn.

You gonna take that lying down, harry?

Maybe the “war” forum on boards could be good for counter attack strategies.

Harry?

I’d say Harry has taken plenty lying down.

Enlighten me. I’d be open to convincing that you’re not just a complete prick.

More mundane shite from a no mark. What you have to learn is endless, but it’s clear from our 3 post conversation that you may have learning difficulties. Now, please, take heed. Don’t ever cross me, you little bollocks. If you do, you will be sorry.

Stop trying to show off to all “the lads” on the website. Go on off to bed now. It won’t get any less lonely if you stay up here abusing me.

Please elaborate on how it made you feel uncomfortable?
Just becaue the dead were of a non Catholic , non GAA background and whose ancestors were part of the ulster plantation dosent mean we cant express our grievances on here with the situation.
If it makes you “feel uncomfortable” that we saw the situation as a tragedy than you clearly are one horrible bigot.

No wonder Cahill’s slurry pit of a site was shut down with libellous bigots like you contributing over there.
Fk off to boards and go seek solace from the moderaton that you so crave

You are laughable. You see the point you are missing with me is that I am probably the eldest member on this board, I have seen all the ‘wise’ young lads like you in my time, most of whom have amounted to nothing. You started mouthing off like a young pup at me a few posts earlier and need to be put back into your box. Did your father hug you enough as a child?

This is like something TAN would ask…

:lol: