FAO of Locke

Alright bud, I’m from the home of hurlng, I’ve a peacock feather in my arse, I’m arrogant and I’m fucking happy :beer::beer::beer:

7 Likes

Northside Dublin is not the home of hurling you fool.

hope the drive back to loserville didn’t take too long bud.

2 Likes

Not sure why you would have had any interest in today’s hurling.

:thinking:

Dubious title alert.

Fair play @mullach_ide, richly deserved. No complaints. Make sure and treat any rash from the feathers and enjoy the hints

1 Like

I’ll eat my words. Gavin was completely fair, if fairly lax. Fwiw I think Tipp would have destroyed most teams yesterday. Ye hung in there.

I still can’t get over that we scored 2-20 in an AI final and still ended up losing the fucking thing.

Tipp were on a different level yesterday and along with Holden on Seamus and our full back line in general getting roasted Tipp were able to put up such an incredible score.

KK scored 3-30 v a good Waterford side and look at the accolades it received. Tipp scored 2-29 v a good KK team going for a 3 in a row and know what it is to win ai’s. Ergo this Tipp team/panel, if they don’t go on and dominate hurling for the next three years or so then you’d have to be disappointed in that. But I’m sure they will.

[quote=“Locke, post:8, topic:23013, full:true”]
I still can’t get over that we scored 2-20 in an AI final and still ended up losing the fucking thing.

Biggest loosing score since Galway in 1990 when they managed 2-21 but conceded 5-15 to Cork

I’m not so sure Tipp will dominate. They have to get out of munster which has Waterford and other banana skins. Then there is kk who will have had cody simmering and ruminating all year, and most Galway Tipp games could go any way, so there are at least three or four teams would love a shot at them.
They looked all that yesterday though for sure. An absolute blitzkrieg of hurling from 1-15 and above.