FAO of MBB

When did I ever say what you have posted above?

:rolleyes:

I’d say he just doesn’t like you.

I am more than willing to accept a slap on the wrists for the thread title here.
I fucked up and I admit it, but at the same time I don’t want my mistakes to distract people from the main thrust of this thread.

No - this thread is all about you and your fuck up.

Agreed, Head Boy Mac’s name dropping is a plight on this noble forum

:smiley:

Runt, if I lose Fez, can I keep Deccie?

No. you don’t call auld fellas “Deccie”. Once you reach 40, then you drop any childish nickname like that and either adopt your full name or a generic standard auld fella name like mick or paddy.

Ah FFS Runt I thought you did it intentionally as a joke in reference to the abuse you got the last time.
I give you way too much credit.

So I should drop Deccie and keep Fez? Understood.

Ah so we’re going down that road now are we? Disappointed in you chewy. Thought you were better than that.

A lot of bitchiness around here this morning. The latter stages of the local club championships really brings out the worst in some posters.

Mbb is sound . As is Mac.

This place is great.

I’m disappointed that this thread seems to have lost it’s focus.
It was never intended to be about Mac or myself. It was about the greater good of the forum and censuring MBB.

FAO of Dunph: Lock this thread.

good thread Runt - It is time Mac was open about his wexford blueshirt connections

fooley keep your inane wisecracks to yourself

Dear The Runt,

I wholeheartedly endorse the original purpose of this thread. Please add Carlitos to the original list.

Best Regards,
braz83

So it’s agreed, if blueboy mentions any of the four names listed again he will be banned.

Deccie has huge faith in Fez maintaining his form for this weekends game.

Great to hear Kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun is ok by you mate. Tremendous. What do you think will happen Carlitos by the way?

Actually scratch that, who knows, its Carlitos after all, nobody knows mate.

Who the fuck is Fez anyway?

I said add, not replace.