❗️FAO of Rocko

Christ :rollseyes:

1 Like

Good choice Tizzywing. Now fly off and sprinkle your fairydust in someone elses direction.

1 Like

It annoys the shit out of me. It’s usually painfully unfunny.

It’s complicated to remove the option. I’ll just remove certain rights from anyone who does it. Fuck that shit.

3 Likes

heard your news there pal
congratulations and comiserations at the same time

• you’ll be grand tho

I received a similar warning some time ago, along the lines of ‘you’ve messed with the wrong person’
By God did I mess with the wrong person.

Thanks, pal. A whirlwhind couple of days with the Boss getting pushed out and becoming a father.

1 Like

Your boss is your child’s father??

2 Likes

I wanted to post this informative post on the Celeb spotting thread but I kept getting the oul 502.

Cc @Bandage

Cc @StoneCold

Cc @glasagusban

1 Like

Are you in the chapel?

No. His favourite hobby requires a large amount of silence…

1 Like

Is he an orthodontist?

@Rocko ban this cunt for a few weeks for being thoroughly unfunny and a general wanker. :+1:

Can’t be much fun standing on a barren forecourt, wearing a cheap polyester suit and stamping your feet. January must hurt your very soul harry.
And there’s there’s the weed shortage.

cc @Rocko

place is going down the tubes fast

3 Likes

You should follow it

2 Likes

Whatever about the constant @sidney and @anon7035031 battle, the forum has recently been infested with some horrific new posters.

Normally new posters kick a bit of life into things, but these fools are polluting every thread with inane and nonsensical attempts at humour. Their volume of posting is compounding things.

4 Likes

This is correct. Less is more but unfortunately…

We owe all those who have gone before us to make this place great again.

1 Like

MTFKGA

doesn’t really have that ring to it, does it?