❗️FAO of Rocko

You could put in a bit of a shift yourself when your at it.

Hi @Rocko, the “ignore” function isn’t working properly for me because when I go to a user’s profile (@Sidney’s profile) I click a button called “normal” to bring down a list of ignore options (ignore for 1 month etc.). However the only one of those options that I can see or that I’m able to select is the very top one, “normal”, because the rest are hidden behind something (the menu box with summary/activities/invites/badges in it possibly). Please fix this so I can ignore users (@sidney).

Why are you asking Rocko can you ignore Rocko?

1 Like

Why did you tag him twice if you want to ignore him?

Who wants to ignore who, here?

No. He who wants to ignore wants to ignore you here.

The ignore function is working brilliantly since the option to look at the post is gone

1 Like

I ignored backinatracksuit 6 weeks ago. It’s working perfectly and I’m enjoying myself ten fold on tfk.

@Sidney has ignored personal hygiene for many many years now. The effect been well documented on at least two continents.
I still love him though.

My only issue with it is that when an ignored user is the last person to post in a thread the new post count shows on the main menu and remains there even if you click into the thread

4 Likes

@Rocko when somebody you’ve ignored pms you still get a notification. Anyway this can be dealt with.

1 Like

+1

A list of who’s ignoring who, and a league table of who’s the most ignored would
be a nice addition.

3 Likes

I’ll give you one guess :smile:

1 Like

@Rocko, you used to be able to tap the smiley icon and then tap an emoticon to insert into the the text of a post, this doesn’t seem to work any more. Samsung 8, chrome.

1 Like

It would really show up the insecure fellas on here.

2 Likes

Surrender monkeys.

1 Like

Dunno, I have only one ignored but I’m better off for it, you’d lose the gist of a thread the odd time but life is too short, TFK isn’t a job or a family, you don’t need to put up with everything

@Rocko this is also an issue for me.
S9 Chrome.

Also seem to be getting issue again where if a long thread isnt scrolled all the way to the bottom then you cant hit the reply button to submit a post.

You can use the emojis on your phone keyboard and they’ll work in the post

1 Like