FAO of The Wild Colonial Bhoy, Il Bomber Destro, other forum Italians and any Italian experts

now that made me smile. The fact that I irritate you so much without hardly trying at all is a satisfaction in itself. You try so hard to wind people up in your various guises and yet when it boils down to it you take things so seriously that an anonymous poster actually annoys you.

similar personality traits to little old ladies in shopping centres giving stick to the baddies from soap operas as though the random shit on the tv was life. this stuff isnt real.

[QUOTE=“twiceasnice97, post: 942506, member: 1061”]now that made me smile. The fact that I irritate you so much without hardly trying at all is a satisfaction in itself. You try so hard to wind people up in your various guises and yet when it boils down to it you take things so seriously that an anonymous poster actually annoys you.

similar personality traits to little old ladies in shopping centres giving stick to the baddies from soap operas as though the random shit on the tv was life. this stuff isnt real.[/QUOTE]

mate, your aloof attitude above would mean so much more if you didnt send a pm to bandage a few years ago demanding that he gives me an infraction for bullying you

at the time i was unaware of the low standards of this place in relation to abuse. Since becoming more aware of the lawless nature of the forum i have instead discontinued any expectations of normal decent behaviour and focussed on demolishing twerps such as yourself when i am feeling a little bored.

Currently my favourite place in Italy is Pineto on the adriatic coast.
beautiful beach excellent winerys and fantastic restaurants in the surrounding area that are very reasonably priced.

Outstanding gesture

2 Likes

Beautiful

Wasn’t this a hoax? Has it been confirmed since? How long is a lifetime contract anyway?

Seems more realistic that they would go ahead with the 2 or 3 year extension they’d agreed with Astori last week.

That’s what they’ve done, they’re honoring his contract extension is my understanding of it.

Confirmed as a hoax, a nice dismantling of it and the clickbait sites that create these stories below

1 Like

Sorry

1 Like

Lads, where’s the best place to base yourself for a week in lake Garda region … obviously going to be touring around so the best town/ area with access to all routes.

Any other recommendations re food/ sights/ drink etc are welcome

cc @balbec @Bandage @Phil_Leotardo et al.

If you’re flying into bergamo spend a night or two in the old town

2 Likes

Be sure and Visit Verona mice. It’s absolutley beautiful. Your Mrs will love it too.

What about Brady

I’m sure Brady will love walking around the little collesseum that’s perfectly intact.

1 Like

The owner will be in tackies anyway.

Tact wouldn’t be a strong point for @anon61956325

What the fuck are you on about you prick?

There’s a lovley designer shopping district in Verona I picked up a grand pair of shoes for the races a couple of years back.