FAO Rocko

Did you get notification of that like I just gave you?

1 Like

PMs are down @Rocko, PMs are down.

That’ll be fixed quick enough or else @Rocko will have nothing to read for the day

6 Likes

I really need to find someone who can access the server during the working day and knows what they’re doing and is trustworthy. Does such an individual exist?

I believe @TreatyStones is able to right click on a service and hit Start. He can also double click on a batch file.

I believe this is a direct response to the illegal file sharing of Fergal McCarron’s book last week.

There was no filesharing done. I would recommend you retract that.

2 Likes

Go on so. Set me up as an Admin and hand me the keys.

3 Likes

Flagged for @maroonandwhite

:smile:

Have the PPS numbers ready boys.

@Rocko, the post rating smileys have disappeared for me.

1 Like

Yeah I didn’t think they were popular enough so I got rid of them. Lots of people claimed to miss them when they were first dropped last year but I think we’ve matured as a community since and they were barely used.

6 Likes

Agee. :wave::clap:t3::ok_hand::hugs::poop::+1:t5:

FFS sake.

I miss them.

1 Like

They meant you could like a post twice. And nuance it.

2 Likes

I’d have given that a thumbs up. If I could.

1 Like

The problem was you got no notification for them so there was no satisfaction to be got. You’d be seeing a smiley and you on nine likes and you’d be seething the cunt hadn’t given you a like to release the nice post satisfaction endorphin’s

8 Likes

You could also “like” your own posts.

1 Like

That is a feature of the multiple alias option when you select Gold Membership

Best deleted alright. It’s like people liking their own photos on FACEBOOK. Bizarre behavior