FAO Rocko

I would like you to change my username to Il Bomber Destro when you get the chance.

Thank you.

Done now. Make sure to use that new name now when trying to log in.

Grazie Rocko.

Prego.

Rocko, I would like to retire my user name as a tribute to the late, great darts commentator. Can you please change it to simply “Sidney”. Without the inverted commas obviously. Thanking you in advance.

Simple Sidney would be more appropriate

Ah lovely, the new Fran strikes again.

Sid, you’ve just been Frannied.

I won’t be shitting myself in response to Fran’s cheap jibes, that’s for sure.

This is done now Sidney. You may be forced to log out if you’re logged in under the old name.

Rocko - do you want to buy that Kindle Fire? I can have it back in Dublin for you by this time next week. Free shipping.

Best regards

bt

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 701246”]Rocko - do you want to buy that Kindle Fire? I can have it back in Dublin for you by this time next week. Free shipping.

Best regards

bt[/quote]

Yep. Deal done.

[quote=“Rocko, post: 701247”]

Yep. Deal done.[/quote]

Don’t Rocko. Get a better deal. The kindle fire 2 is out in a few weeks

Thank you Rocko.

All that remains to been seen now is if this will be a successful rebranding a la TASE, Rocko and liam flag.

I don’t see this as a full blown rebranding exercise.

:clap:

It’s boxed, as new, never even switched on. I will send it back and I will ask Clarkey to arrange delivery.

[quote=“Sidney, post: 701251”]
I don’t see this as a full blown rebranding exercise.[/quote]
Its failed already.

Rocko, can you recheck with your sources re the Sahin to Arsenal deal?

CM - according to the Arsenal Twitterati Mourinho wants him to go to Liverpool while the player himself wants to go to Arsenal. Still unclear where he will end up.

Cheers BT.

I won’t get my hopes up just yet.