FAO Sinn Fein/IRA supporters

this chap strikes me as being too intellectual for a scumbag party like sinn fein

I remember he stood up in the dail to talk about small businesses in his first speech and Dick Bruton the then minister couldn’t believe this was a shinner talking sense

Peadar Toibin replacement
another bird

Jaysus, SF will be the Sinn Feminazi party soon enough. Cc @HBV

Time for Peter Casey to launch his new party.

They’ve come a long way since the days of Monica McWilliams

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/64977755_3056275421079156_8345122340891262976_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=4bac8a07d866074e299f754477d33328&oe=5D8756D4

I see Toireasa Ferris isn’t going in Kerry at next GE . She will be a loss .

Why not?

It’s a 5 seater. 1 for FG. 1 for FF and 3 (three) for the Healy-Raes. Nowt for SF.

Her father was a great man.

2 Likes

She was supposed to run the last time around but pulled out for family reasons and the auld lad was asked to stand again for the sake of the party and wouldn’t refuse.
There’s a lad in listowel who’s name escapes who’ll probably get the nod now. Beasley?
There’s a big Ferris vote in north Kerry not sure if it’s the same as a big Sinn Fein vote.

Had she a different father than the one we know of?

1 Like

What the brothers name?

Travellers do this weird thing where they share a Facebook page with their spouse

2 Likes

I think John Joe Joyce who boxed in the Beijing olympics is there

Cassells was 1/10 or something in powers on friday
gone by 9pm last night
suprised that one didnt get more coverage tbh

I took this photograph on 17th January last. Cassells was unbackable then. Remarkable election

I think the question still stands

TreatySTONESxxxJulio